Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

• What do you use C batteries for11 Answers
  • Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?25 Answers
  • Do these last long compared to other brands?13 Answers
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
No better batteries. Our household doesn't purchase any other brand. Long lasting, little more expensive but well worth the money.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Long lasting batteries that keep going . I use them for remotes and clocks mainly because they are dependable .
renee t.
renee t.
Duracell last longer than most battery s on the market we use them for my sons toys they are great
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Decorator Expert
Great to use for a flash light or anything that takes these size batteries. Last a while.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
These batteries have come in handy and it works really good.I would recommend this.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Great batteries. i use them fir all of my baby toys. the last a very long time.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert
We by these in bulk since most of the items we own come needing batteries. the one big item is our kids high chair. It rocks and plays music to keep them occupied when trying to get in a quick nap or eating. They lasted anywhere from 1 to 2 yrs surprisingly in there pending on how much you use it.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love using Duracell batteries! They are my go to for everything! My sons toys, jumpers, bouncers LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF! I love that Duracell exists and carries every batterie out there!
member-0a20ab89b
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
Whether powering my kids toys, a flashlight, a radio, I always trust Duracell to keep us up and running. Other brands do not seem to last a day. I found myself spending more money on other brands because I had to replace them more often. Now we are a Duracell household!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
I've tried purchasing other cheaper batteries. But they just really truly do not last as long as this brand. They are very effective. They cost a little more but it's completely worth it.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for