Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We by these in bulk since most of the items we own come needing batteries. the one big item is our kids high chair. It rocks and plays music to keep them occupied when trying to get in a quick nap or eating. They lasted anywhere from 1 to 2 yrs surprisingly in there pending on how much you use it.
Nancy M.
I've tried purchasing other cheaper batteries. But they just really truly do not last as long as this brand. They are very effective. They cost a little more but it's completely worth it.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Duracell brand batteries last longer than any other brand I've ever bought before if you have children this is a must have in your home the last thing you want is your your child having a meltdown because their favorite toys battery just ran out and now either the stores around you are closed and you can't get any batteries or you have to stop what you're doing like cooking dinner or something like that and run out and buy batteries for their toys just stock up and keep them on hand at all times
Doris V.
Usually stance is batteries are batteries. I don't care what brand goes into the TV remote, or other things that use very little power. But for stuff that kills the cheap ones quickly, and things that are important, these are my choice. They get the job done, and they keep doing it for a long time.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love duracells products! I find their batteries tend to last a lot longer than most brands! They may cost a bit more but are totally worth the price! When you think about it your probably out more money on cheap batteries than you would be these because most cheap ones don't last long at all! I prefer these over any, give them a try & you would too plus you may save a few dollars!
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love using Duracell batteries! They are my go to for everything! My sons toys, jumpers, bouncers LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF! I love that Duracell exists and carries every batterie out there!
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
Whether powering my kids toys, a flashlight, a radio, I always trust Duracell to keep us up and running. Other brands do not seem to last a day. I found myself spending more money on other brands because I had to replace them more often. Now we are a Duracell household!
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
There are only 2 brands I will buy, and Duracell is one of them. I have tried cheaper batteries, but they don't last as long, and some have even seemed to not have full strength. With Duracell, you know you get full strength the duration of the battery life.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Duracell and prefer this brand over any. Duracell gets the job done very long lasting and worth every penny. Stop wasting your money with cheap batteries that last hours/days, invest in Duracell you won't be disappointed.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
These work great! I went through many different brands of batteries trying to find some that would last longer than 1 day in my sons baby swing. This is the only brand that would Work! And they would last me 2-3 weeks!
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
What do you use C batteries for