Duracell Coppertop C Batteries uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop C Batteries, 4 ct: Popular alkaline battery Ideal for toys, radios, recorders and flashlights 1.5-volts of power Package contains 4 C batteries Duracell C Batteries, 4 ct, are ideal for everyday needs at home or on the go see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Techie Expert
We by these in bulk since most of the items we own come needing batteries. the one big item is our kids high chair. It rocks and plays music to keep them occupied when trying to get in a quick nap or eating. They lasted anywhere from 1 to 2 yrs surprisingly in there pending on how much you use it.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love using Duracell batteries! They are my go to for everything! My sons toys, jumpers, bouncers LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF! I love that Duracell exists and carries every batterie out there!
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
Whether powering my kids toys, a flashlight, a radio, I always trust Duracell to keep us up and running. Other brands do not seem to last a day. I found myself spending more money on other brands because I had to replace them more often. Now we are a Duracell household!
Nancy M.
I've tried purchasing other cheaper batteries. But they just really truly do not last as long as this brand. They are very effective. They cost a little more but it's completely worth it.
Holly C.
Lake Worth, FL
Duracell is my go to brand. Always reliable and always very long lasting! I have a child and this size battery is a must for most toys and they need to last a long time.
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Techie Expert
Buena calidad, buenas pilas siempre las e usado y me rinden un montón, son buenísimas estás y las recargables 👍🏻 nunca pueden faltar
Jasmina D.
No better batteries. Our household doesn't purchase any other brand. Long lasting, little more expensive but well worth the money.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Very good batteries. Long lasting and doesn't run out really fast like cheaper brands. Inexpensive and you can find at local store
Sam A.
Long lasting battery that is not terribly expensive. These batteries are great to have on hand for all your battery needs.
Lilith K.
This Duracell batteries are the best when you need them the most for flashlights and nothing disappointing about them
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your batteries?
Nickie L.
Why should I buy these batteries over another brand?
Lauren A.
Do these last long compared to other brands?
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
What do you use C batteries for