ElectronicsBatteriesDuracell
Coppertop Alkaline Batteries AA

Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries AA

by Duracell

#2 in Batteries

Get dependable, long-lasting power from CopperTop batteries.

what do you think of these batteries?
Anyone else use these?
Start your review of Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries AA!
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries AA uploaded by Rhonda D.
These batteries are long lasting. They work well for toys. They last a long time. This is always agoos thing for kids toys. They need their toys to work. They definitely work better than generic.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries AA uploaded by Jackie J.
I use this product because it produces good results. These batteries last for a while but that is what fresh batteries are for. Duracell AA is a name that you can trust because they stand by their product. These can be found at Wal-mart and usually they have sales on them. They are affordable if you want to spend a little more for quality assurances. My friends already use this particular brand.
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
Best long lasting batteries! On the expensive end, but they go forever! Amazon usually has good deals.
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
When I'm in need of some batteries ,for a toy or whatever you may need them for, I most always go for these batteries. Unless I'm broke then I buy the cheaper brand ones, because these ones can get expensive to some especially in bulk? I've learned a lot of things use batteries and better to have them when you don't need them rather than not have them and need them? Am I right? Haha no but these are really good and they last so much longer than the cheaper ones so worth it!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Been using these for years. Not sure what I am suppose to say except for( they are batteries ) they lasted a really long time and I’m not sure Duracell and energizer brand of batteries is all I buy and they always last.
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Very nice and trustworthy brand. These batteries last longer than other local brands. Recommended
Aimee S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Again, get these batteries. Don't get the cheap ones because they never last as long as these. These are reliable and work like a charm for a long time.
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have found Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries AA work the best for my family. They can cost a little more but they last longer and worth the money. I use these all the time around the house. Yes I recommend them.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Duracell batteries are my “go to” for household items and purchased gifts. I don’t end up with a drawer full of mismatched batteries because of Duracell’s longevity.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Techie Expert Level 5
These are the only brand of batteries that I buy. The price is just right and the quality is excellent, they keep things running forever and I hardly ever have to change them. I highly recommend this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luis Enrique O.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 mois
Susan H. il y a 3 mois
Most electronics recommend not leaving batteries in there products for a long period of time if not in use... unfortunately they can leak..