BY DURACELL #5 in Batteries

Duracell® is the World s No. 1 Brand Mercury Free Duracell Coppertop batteries have been engineered to deliver just the right level of power for most of your household needs.  Many of the devices you use in your home are powered most efficiently by Duracell Coppertop batteries, including:  Toys, Clocks and Radios, Remote Controls, Smoke Alarms, and Flashlights. see more...

Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries
  • "I pretty much always but this brand of batteries they are good and last a long time.So I will be buying more in the future " in 3 reviews
  • "I use rechargeable most of the time but I always have Duracell handy, they last longer than other brands" in 3 reviews
  • "I worked at Radio shack when I was living in Canada and the batteries are needed by pretty much everyone." in 1 review
Emily M.
Gillett
Review for: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AA, 24 ea more...
Batteries work as batteries should. The problems that my family has encountered with this brand it that when we put them in the hunting trail cameras, the battery life when new out of the package is ONLY 75%!! I feel that pretty disappointing due to the price.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
The absolute best long lasting batteries around! I have tried other brands but keep coming back to Duracell. Worth the price since they outlast cheaper brands. Highly recommend! Will continue to buy!
Yoazin V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have always used Duracell batteries because let's be honest almost everything now and days needs batteries and they have always worked wonders. Last quiet some time. I've used it on everything from kids toys, to remote controls, house appliances or stuff that needs batteries
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
I've been buying this brand since I can remember. They last a pretty long time compared to other batteries. In my home I have them in my fan remote my tv remote and my kids toys. I really recommend this brand of batteries.
Megan S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Here at my office we use these daily. Weather it's inside the office or in multiple tools we use in the warehouse. They're affordable and you can get these anywhere. I would recommend these to others.
amanda w.
Buy in bulk! These batteries have always been purchased in my family and I think they are worth the price. They always seem to last a long time (unless you're using an old digital camera) as long as they're not used every day. I still buy them when I rarely need non-chargeable batteries.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly duracell batteries are the only long lasting batteries that i've ever encountered. I mean seriously as far as quality and price....this is it. You can find them online and in store. You pay for what you get even if they weren't affordable, I would buy them.
Lauren D.
Techie Expert Level 3
These are something that are always in my house! I buy them in bulk because I feel like you never know when you need a double A battery! They last the longest out of any other brand I know, that's why I always keep coming back to it. Definitely worth the price!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
We love this brand! Long lasting and very great quality! Definitely give these a try plus they aren't that expensive either. They don't last long to be honest with you, I had to change the batteries in my clock about 3 days later because they had already died, If they fix the drain, then I would be more than happy to fix it.
Jennifer B.
Bought a pack of these and we are still using them. The batteries are lasting a really long time! Thankful, because having to constantly buy batteries can get rather expensive!
Phoebe b.
How Many Of These Do You Have La Y ING Around Your house?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
What other brands of batteries would you trust besides duracell?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Do they still make the batteries that you press on the sides to display the strength?
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Do these batteries last longer than the off brand batteries? I've always wondered if it truly is with the extra money.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Who else thinks these batteries are hella expensive