BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell® is the World s No. 1 Brand Mercury Free Duracell Coppertop batteries have been engineered to deliver just the right level of power for most of your household needs.  Many of the devices you use in your home are powered most efficiently by Duracell Coppertop batteries, including:  Toys, Clocks and Radios, Remote Controls, Smoke Alarms, and Flashlights. see more...

Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries
  • "I pretty much always but this brand of batteries they are good and last a long time.So I will be buying more in the future " in 3 reviews
  • "I use rechargeable most of the time but I always have Duracell handy, they last longer than other brands" in 3 reviews
  • "I worked at Radio shack when I was living in Canada and the batteries are needed by pretty much everyone." in 1 review
Krys R.
I have tried batteries of all different brands but always come back to Duracell! They are comparable in price to most brands but are longer lasting and I haven't found any defective packs as I have with others. I make sure to add these onto any gift we give that requires batteries to ensure they use the best ones on the market!
Maria N.
Duracell is an excellent product , since all my life I used these batteries my parents and now I , excellent quality , they last depends on the use you give them as a toy will last less time or on a remote control that lasts longer , I recommend.. I Like it
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Great batteries with a long shelf life. We buy ours in large packs like this at Costco and Sams club. Can be a bit expensive upfront but worth the price when compared to off brand batteries. They last a long time.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
Duracell is one of the top battery brands. They last longer than most others. I hate when you buy new batteries and then they are dead within a month. These hold up and they are worth the price. I would recommend
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Duracell brand! I've been using this brand of batteries for years and I've never had problems. I don't have to replace these as often as I would other battery brands so this brand is top notch for me!
Victoria B.
I used to use Duracell all the time, I'm not sure if they changed the size of the AA batteries, but the no longer fit in everything like my wireless computer mouse. So I am very confused.
Kayla L.
These batteries last a very very long time! A con would be that they can get a little expensive but hey, if they last you a long time then why not! I recommend these batteries!
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
these are great they last of good while and the price isn't too bad. You can find these at most stores even convenient stores I buy mine at Walmart most of the time
Pat C.
La mejor de las Marcas. Durables, resistentes y excelente calidad. No cambio por nada estas. Efectivas para 100%
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
These batteries last so long that even though they are a little expensive, they are definitely worth the price!
Phoebe b.
How Many Of These Do You Have La Y ING Around Your house?
Amy V.
Burien , WA
What other brands of batteries would you trust besides duracell?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Do they still make the batteries that you press on the sides to display the strength?
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Do these batteries last longer than the off brand batteries? I've always wondered if it truly is with the extra money.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Decorator Expert
Who else thinks these batteries are hella expensive