BY DURACELL #4 in Batteries

Duracell® is the World s No. 1 Brand Mercury Free Duracell Coppertop batteries have been engineered to deliver just the right level of power for most of your household needs.  Many of the devices you use in your home are powered most efficiently by Duracell Coppertop batteries, including:  Toys, Clocks and Radios, Remote Controls, Smoke Alarms, and Flashlights. see more...

Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries
  • "I pretty much always but this brand of batteries they are good and last a long time.So I will be buying more in the future " in 3 reviews
  • "I use rechargeable most of the time but I always have Duracell handy, they last longer than other brands" in 3 reviews
  • "I worked at Radio shack when I was living in Canada and the batteries are needed by pretty much everyone." in 1 review
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
Review for: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AA, 24 ea more...
Batteries work as batteries should. The problems that my family has encountered with this brand it that when we put them in the hunting trail cameras, the battery life when new out of the package is ONLY 75%!! I feel that pretty disappointing due to the price.
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
I just love a Duracell batteries. I use these batteries in everything that needs batteries in my home. They are a little pricey but they are worth the money you pay for them with rhe lifespan you get from the batteries. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
I've been buying this brand since I can remember. They last a pretty long time compared to other batteries. In my home I have them in my fan remote my tv remote and my kids toys. I really recommend this brand of batteries.
Megan S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Here at my office we use these daily. Weather it's inside the office or in multiple tools we use in the warehouse. They're affordable and you can get these anywhere. I would recommend these to others.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly duracell batteries are the only long lasting batteries that i've ever encountered. I mean seriously as far as quality and price....this is it. You can find them online and in store. You pay for what you get even if they weren't affordable, I would buy them.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
I have always used Duracell batteries because let's be honest almost everything now and days needs batteries and they have always worked wonders. Last quiet some time. I've used it on everything from kids toys, to remote controls, house appliances or stuff that needs batteries
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
I have tried batteries of all different brands but always come back to Duracell! They are comparable in price to most brands but are longer lasting and I haven't found any defective packs as I have with others. I make sure to add these onto any gift we give that requires batteries to ensure they use the best ones on the market!
Jill S.
This is a brand I always reach for when buying batteries. It's a tried and true battery brand. I'm not totally sold that they last that much longer than other branded batteries but I do like that they are sold in bulk to help keep the cost down.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
These batteries really do last longer than off brands. I used to always but the cheaper brands but now I only but the Duracell ones. I can usually purchase them on sale at drugstores like Rite Aid. You may as well get this giant pack because you know you will need them sooner or later. Does anyone else keep their batteries in the fridge?
Carmen P.
Las mejores baterías la durabilidad es increíble. Todo en estas baterías es bueno en mi casa la uso en todos los equipos q necesitan baterías las recomiendo 100 % a todas aquellas personas que quieras unas baterías q les duren
Phoebe b.
How Many Of These Do You Have La Y ING Around Your house?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
What other brands of batteries would you trust besides duracell?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Do they still make the batteries that you press on the sides to display the strength?
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Who else thinks these batteries are hella expensive
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Do these batteries last longer than the off brand batteries? I've always wondered if it truly is with the extra money.