Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries

by Duracell

#3 in Batteries

Duracell® is the World s No. 1 Brand Mercury Free Duracell Coppertop batteries have been engineered to deliver just the right level of power for most of your household needs.  Many of the devices you use in your home are powered most efficiently by Duracell Coppertop batteries, including:  Toys, Clocks and Radios, Remote Controls, Smoke Alarms, and Flashlights.

What batteries do you prefer ? Me i like Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries
Would you recommend to others?
Who would like to see more rechargable batteries on the market?
Start your review of Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries!
Product Highlights
“I use rechargeable most of the time but I always have Duracell handy, they last longer than other brands” in reviews
“I pretty much always but this brand of batteries they are good and last a long time.So I will be buying more in the future ” in reviews
“I worked at Radio shack when I was living in Canada and the batteries are needed by pretty much everyone.” in reviews
Windsor
Review for: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AAA, 20 ea
Great buy and last a long time. My son uses these in his Xbox one S controllers, you would think that they wouldn’t last long in this kind of device but think not he can get about 25 - 30 hours of play out of a set of two batteries. These are great batteries for almost everything and it’s nice not having to run out for batteries every week or so.
Techie Expert Level 1
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Walmart
When it comes to batteries, this is my go to brand. It lasts a lot longer than the private label options. Yes, it is slightly pricier but if you buy in bulk, you save on the long run. With 10 year guaranteed storage, why not this in bulk,right?
Elmhurst
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AAA, 10 ea
Estas son unas baterías que funcionan y duran por mucho tiempo en los aparatos electrónicos como los juegos y los controles de la televisión. te permite tener más diversión de los aparatos que usas en casa.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great product and great brand but very expensive. No cons at all and pros are long lasting batteries. They can drop the price a little but for the rest perfect. Definitely recommend it
Gillett, WI
Review for: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AA, 24 ea
Batteries work as batteries should. The problems that my family has encountered with this brand it that when we put them in the hunting trail cameras, the battery life when new out of the package is ONLY 75%!! I feel that pretty disappointing due to the price.
Toronto, ON
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Mandy A.
Attention all mommies, daddies, uncles, aunties, grandparents and friends! It's officially December and it's time to get your Christmas shopping done! (If you haven't already) So here's a BIG TIP! Don't forget to grab some batteries for those perfect gifts for the kiddies. Especially for the ones that says "batteries not included" in fine print. We want to avoid meltdowns on Christmas Day! My little ones will chase me around and say the toy isn't working! I make sure I'm prepared, well sometimes! I always make sure to stock up on Duracell the only battery I can rely on! I get mine on some great deals from Walmart Canada.
Waterford, CA
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Sml A.
I've been buying this brand since I can remember. They last a pretty long time compared to other batteries. In my home I have them in my fan remote my tv remote and my kids toys. I really recommend this brand of batteries.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Megan S.
Here at my office we use these daily. Weather it's inside the office or in multiple tools we use in the warehouse. They're affordable and you can get these anywhere. I would recommend these to others.
Richfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly duracell batteries are the only long lasting batteries that i've ever encountered. I mean seriously as far as quality and price....this is it. You can find them online and in store. You pay for what you get even if they weren't affordable, I would buy them.
Sousse
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AA, 10 ea, Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AAA, 28 pack, Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, AA, 24 ea, Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, D, 4 ea, Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, D, 8 ea
لطالما استخدمت بطاريات دوراسيل لأننا نكون بحاجة الى بطاريات و عملوا دوماً على عجائب. الهدوء الماضي بعض الوقت.  لقد استخدمتها في كل شيء من ألعاب الأطفال ، إلى أجهزة التحكم عن بعد ،
Ask a question to the Influenster community...