• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Faride H.
MIAMI, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Carga duradera y confiable, confiable para todos mis electrónicos. Yo me encargo de que no se acaben en la casa
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
My go to battery. They have a sturdy look and they are reliable. That being said I couldn't tell you a big difference between other brands.
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
Great price , batteries last forever!
I trust this brand for all my battery needs. I use the triple A batteries from this brand for my remote which also last forever.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
you can always count on Duracell In an emergency. I use them in remotes ,toys, flashlights. and pretty much almost every hospital I have worked at relied on Duracell for our monitors and equipment that require batteries. I think that says a lot there! here's a pic of my flashlight I keep by my bed for emergency use, yup Duracell in there.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Estas baterias duracell he podido comprobar que son las mejores ienen muy buena calidad
Influenster M.
Duracell es la marca de baterías más conocida del mercado, son duraderas. las recomiendo
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
We use these all the time around the house whether it be for our Xbox controller or my daughters toys they work great and last a long time so we are not constantly replacing batteries 24/7 definitely worth the price when you don't have to buy them all the time

Target