• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
I go through about 50 billion batteries a year with my sons 5 trillion
toys lol. So it's important that I get a good brand and a good quality
battery at a good price. These are pretty awesome batteries. They are a
bit pricey but they seem to last a while.
Faride H.
MIAMI, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Carga duradera y confiable, confiable para todos mis electrónicos. Yo me encargo de que no se acaben en la casa
Devicharitha M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Duracell is My trusted brand of electricians. Have a lot power. I used for remotes, for games etc. working awesome.
Julia N.
Duracell makes the best batteries I've ever used. I've shot weddings and solely relied on using these for my overhead flash. They hold up way longer than other batteries that would give out in only a half hour - these hold up hours. If that's not a test of quality I don't know what is.
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I tried using other batteries and they die so much quicker then these! They are pricy but i much rather prefer to buy this over someone that will die faster
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,043 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
I love the very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤
johanny c.
Dominican republic
I like the quality is very and I was aware of the energy more than others and my home has been using it for years for the toys of my brother and I for the clock of the house the control of the television for the small radio in the days of tormetas and cyclones so my relatives and I are informed since those days the electric power does not work.
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
These batteries are great. I use them for everything that needs batteries in my home. They are a lil pricey for batteries however you can't beat their lipspan. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Crystal G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Let's face it, Duracell has successfully branded themselves as the best battery around. And the truth is, I get the best results with them over any other. They last long, and can keep sustained power for a host of electronics, from cutting edge to the cheapest toy. Any time I use a bargain brand to save money, I'm quickly reminded that I'm not really saving much, since they die so fast. So I keep a supply of cheapo batteries on hand for things that don't matter and don't drain a lot of juice. Duracells, I save for the important stuff, flashlights, radios, emergency essentials
Hadiyah N.
They last a fair, not quite as long as we'd like them to in our electronics, but they're fair enough. We're still in quest of finding our favourite brand of cells.

Target