• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I bought this package, very large package at Christmas time but that is about the only time I buy them in that quantity because they are just too expensive.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Michelle L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I buy  Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries because they last a long time. They are a decent price. They are reliable. I use them in my electronics.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
batteries are expensive but these are good. they last long and have a lot of power to them
Aprell R.
We have these batteries around the house for anything that might come up. With having two little boys we need batteries for quite a few things so I having large packs on hand makes it handy
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I get these all the time for kids toys. They last so much longer than the other brands. They are more expensive though so I try to get on sale.
Hadiyah N.
They last a fair, not quite as long as we'd like them to in our electronics, but they're fair enough. We're still in quest of finding our favourite brand of cells.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
My go to battery. They have a sturdy look and they are reliable. That being said I couldn't tell you a big difference between other brands.
Amanda V.
These are really great batteries that last a long time. They are durable and affordable and can be found anywhere. I would highly recommend them and I will always trust these with my products. We always have them in the house.
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Very good. Very durable. Long lasting and you can find it anywhere at your local store

Target