• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Lauren A.
The only batteries I buy anymore, they seem to last FOREVER, and although they're a little more expensive they're cheaper in the long run than replacing constantly.
Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
i love duracell. they make good batteries and they last you a long time. they have different varieties so thats a plus. i always buy the bigger packets, cause you never know when you'll need batteries.
Kim G.
Estill Springs, TN
I only buy Duracell. It works great. It keeps my kids toys running good for months. I don't always have to change out the batteries. It takes longer to kill the batteries.
Elisa T.
Garland, TX
My only go to batteries longer lasting than other brands. Worth the price most of the time you can find great sales on them. I trust them to hold self life too
Ashley B.
These batteries tend to last the longest. I love that they usually offer coupons too. It is worth the little bit of extra money because they last the longest
Dorian R.
Henderson, NV
I only use this brand. Last very long. These batteries are a must in my house since I have boys that play a bunch of video games. (Batteries for there remotes)
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries are the only batteries we buy. They last such a long time and have never leaked or got rusty on us. Our "Go-To" brand!
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I bought this package, very large package at Christmas time but that is about the only time I buy them in that quantity because they are just too expensive.
These batteries last quite a long time, and the price is reasonable. I never remember a Duracell leaking despite how long it's been used. Safe and reliable!
Elizabeth O.
Eugene, OR
I love duracell batteries. They always last much longer than other brands. Batteries are something I found that it is not worth purchasing knock off brands.

Target