• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
aimee p.
Oshkosh, WI
When purchasing batteries for everyday use, we buy duracell or energizer. we only buy other competitor brands if they are drastically cheaper, which does sometimes happen. duracell and energizer seem to last the longest of all brands we have purchased.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
These batteries really do last longer than off brands. I used to always but the cheaper brands but now I only but the Duracell ones. I can usually purchase them on sale at drugstores like Rite Aid. I find that parents really appreciate getting batteries with Christmas gifts for their kids so I usually tie a pack on with a bow. :-)
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Duracell batteries last so much longer than off brands that they are worth the extra money. AA are definitely our most purchased size. It saves you if you buy them in bulk compared to small packs. I don't find myself having to replace the remote batteries every month.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
These bad boys are the longest lasting batteries I have ever tried! I love how you can get different size packets. They have saved us so much money on batteries. It's the only brand of batteries I have in my home.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is one of better brand of batteries. They last much longer than any other brand which is great! Affordable price. I like to buy in big packs so I rarely run out. Definitely recommend for use around the house
Tina O.
Breinigsville, PA
These are my favorite batteries. W use them for everything, and they actually last! My kids go through batteries with their toys, and when I tried to save money on generics, I found they did not last as long, and we ended up spending more to replace them. Stick with Duracell because they truly work.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
From years of battery use, I can honestly say that Duracell batteries last longer than other brands that I have tried. They are reliable, and I make sure to use them in any item that I have saved for emergency use.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
In. Y opinion, Duracell is the best brand of batteries. They seem to last forever and are so easy to find in any store, even the gas station. The price is consistent and reasonable, and the batteries always work great.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Duracell batteries are the best brand out there. They last significantly longer and have a great price. They do that job! I buy them from Lowes when they are on sale. I would recommend them to all my friends.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
These are great long lasting batteries. One of my favorite brands that I keep on repurchasing from. They are very effective and never disappoint. They may cost a little more than alternatives but they are worth it.

Target