• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Ashkhen S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Its best to always buy a pack of batteries and saves you alot. You will them for remote, thermometer, cd player and many other things. It will keep things going for a lifetime and save the extras when you really need it.
Allison H.
Howell, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
My go to battery brand. They last a long time but I recommend if you have them in something you don't use often to take them out cuz they go bad sitting in the product even if not in use. Learned that from my Christmas items
Stacia R.
GRANBURY, TX
Batteries are one of those things we keep fully stocked in my house! Duracell is just a staple brand we always buy. Anyone with small kids please keep these away from young ones. Batteries are extremely dangerous if swallowed
Morgan B.
Monaca, PA
These batteries are the best brand of batteries I've used. They are expensive but they last long. Additionally, if you by the batteries in bulk, then the batteries aren't too expensive. I would recommend to anyone.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We have 2 kids and tons of toys that require batteries. We were using the generic brand and we were constantly replacing batteries, so I tried Duracell. Good quality
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
These batteries last a very long time. I use these in flashlights and I hardly ever have to change the batteries. Wish these were easier to recycle so that is the only cons. I would recommend this product.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is a great bang for your buck pack of batteries. Yes so many for a decent price. I feel like they last longer than most batteries, no they are worth a little extra you pay!
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Duracell is a great brand. Very affordable and long lasting batteries. I use these for almost everything in my home that requires batteries. These batteries are always the first ones I reach for.
Aprell R.
We have these batteries around the house for anything that might come up. With having two little boys we need batteries for quite a few things so I having large packs on hand makes it handy
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Duracell; my favorite batteries of all time! They last a very long time and are affordable as well. Very effective and will continue purchasing! :) highly recommend to all of you!
Xoxo