• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Duracell batteries are the best batteries you can possibly buy. The generic or store brand ones don't even compare. They last months and I have remotes that have even lasted longer than a year with these.
Mayra V.
In my opinion, these are the best batteries you can get. They always last me so long, so I'm not constantly changing batteries. They're always affordable and they usually have big packs which is great to have them stocked up at home. The big packs are great deals.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Duracell batteries are so great! They last a long time, and keep all my battery powered appliances running smoothly. Duracell batteries are reliable, and I would buy them over and over! I recommend. Only downside to this particular pack is that they aren't rechargeable.
Reba B.
Montrose, WV
I keep these stick pile in my "junk" drawer! It seems we're always needing batteries for one thing or another, and these are by far the best brand. They're not extremely expensive and last a long time!
Alana G.
Duracell batteries work very well. They are my go-to batteries when I have an project to do that requires batteries. They are very reliable and you can find almost everywhere and they are so affordable. I would definitely recommend this to all battery users.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I am always using these batteries, especially for playing my Gameboy Color. They last a really long time and they work efficiently. They aren't too expensive either. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for good batteries to purchase.
Amy R.
Waterford , PA
I have tried using other brand batteries, but from now on I will only buy Duracell because they work so much better. They are more expensive which is why I tried other brands but the old adage holds true: You get what you pay for.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
I always keep these on hand at home. Affordable and typically the most used out of my battery box. Love the brand, it is dependent and I have never had an issue with them!
Nancy M.
When I use these batteries on my remote control I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries again for a long long time. They are definitely worth the few extra bucks.
Ashkhen S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Its best to always buy a pack of batteries and saves you alot. You will them for remote, thermometer, cd player and many other things. It will keep things going for a lifetime and save the extras when you really need it.

Target