• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
Duracell is a great priced battery, however they don't last long like other brand batteries.  I do buy Duracell for things I dont use that often and they work perfectly.  They do come in very large quantity packages, which I really like compared to other brands.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
We use these all the time around the house whether it be for our Xbox controller or my daughters toys they work great and last a long time so we are not constantly replacing batteries 24/7 definitely worth the price when you don't have to buy them all the time
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
I carry a pack like this in my purse. I don't know why maybe I'm paranoid but o always feel like I will eventually need them. I once carried some for over a year and finally got to use them on a camping trip and they worked perfectly. The lamp we used did not run out of power that three day weekend.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Now days everything either plugs into a wall or takes batteries. I have taken the long way around deciding that I should of just bought Duracell to begin with. I have bought cheaper batteries and had to change them twice as often as I do duracell if not more often then that. Don't worry about saving a buck just do it right the first time. Watch for sales and save coupons they end up being cheap.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
I think these are great. We found out this past Christmas that when you're a new parent the number one thing to have on hand is batteries. We got countless toys for our little one that needed batteries and they're played with daily and we have yet to replace them.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I was on a job interview once and they mentioned - it's like batteries... the brand doesn't matter they all do the same thing. I don't find this to be true at all! Duracell outlast all other brands and is the batteries I trust for all more important things!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Duracell batteries last longer than other brands I’ve noticed. I always buy the big packs because so many devices need AA batteries at home. I was at Walgreens buying supplies and saw a necklace fan that requires AA batteries so I bought this pack today. I recommend these batteries if you need to buy some.
Kristen D.
These are great batteries and they last for a good amount of time! Although the battery does drain quick if out in to a high power object like a camera we own! They have a decent price as well! Try out these batteries!
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries These are pretty good batteries. I've found at least for me they seem to last longer than some of the other brands that I've bought. Compared to the cheaper brands on the market theses work the best and are a decent price for long lasting batteries.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
I always have around the house this little guys, are really good for toys, lamps, beauty products, they last long, and are not too expensive, I can find this brand everywhere, and I do recommend this product.

Target