• Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 16 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 4 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 36 PK
  • Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries 2 PK

BY DURACELL #3 in Batteries

Engineered to deliver that kick off additional power, Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in size AA, AAA, C, D,and 9V. Duracell Coppertop batteries provide reliable power for your everyday devices like motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. and Duralock Power Preserve technology keeps them charged for up to 10 years in storage.

Duracell Coppertop AA batteries – long lasting power guaranteed. These multi-purpose batteries are ideal for reliably powering everyday devices. Duracell Coppertop batteries give you the freedom to enjoy the use of your appliances by giving you a product you can rely on.
The Duracell Coppertop batteries are best used when you are looking for reliable, long-lasting power in your every-day devices such as motorized toys, flashlights, portable games consoles, remote controls, CD players, etc. Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage.

Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries

Start your review of Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Crystal G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Let's face it, Duracell has successfully branded themselves as the best battery around. And the truth is, I get the best results with them over any other. They last long, and can keep sustained power for a host of electronics, from cutting edge to the cheapest toy. Any time I use a bargain brand to save money, I'm quickly reminded that I'm not really saving much, since they die so fast. So I keep a supply of cheapo batteries on hand for things that don't matter and don't drain a lot of juice. Duracells, I save for the important stuff, flashlights, radios, emergency essentials
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
These are the best batteries out there! They last forever! This is the only battery we use in our house. They're pretty much the same price as your typical battery. We've never had issues with battery acid leakage from these. Would totally recommend!
Kala G.
Dixon springs , TN
I like these batteries. I feel they lasts. I do not like having to change out batteries all the time so i will try and spend a little more on batteries. These are effective and for the amount of time they last the price is fair. They are easy to use.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a product that I can always trust.  Duracell batteries have
always been a favorite of mine in terms of batteries and I always get
them at my local grocery store when they're on sale.  They do its job
and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
A brand my family can trust and Duracell batteries last very long & are perfect for any electronics used on the go. I buy extra on holidays & when i find a good sale then save them for whenever in need. Good affordable prices & a brand our family abd friends can trust to get the job done.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
1,003 reviews
Techie Expert Level 1
These are the best batteries! Like if you seriously are over buying batteries a lot and always having to change them out of your electronics, go and pick these up.. They last forever! Pretty great price for the fact you won't have to really buy anymore anytime soon! My go to brand!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
I go through about 50 billion batteries a year with my sons 5 trillion
toys lol. So it's important that I get a good brand and a good quality
battery at a good price. These are pretty awesome batteries. They are a
bit pricey but they seem to last a while.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
Best batteries. I swear these last longer than any other batteries. We keep these as a staple around the house. Can’t ever go wrong with batteries, but I feel like these are just super reliable
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
These batteries are great. I use them for everything that needs batteries in my home. They are a lil pricey for batteries however you can't beat their lipspan. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I tried using other batteries and they die so much quicker then these! They are pricy but i much rather prefer to buy this over someone that will die faster

Target