BY DURACELL #2 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop AAA Batteries 34 ea see more...

Duracell Coppertop AAA Batteries
  • "The best batteries by far.they last a long time,which is very important to my grandchildren.very inexpensive.Thank you" in 1 review
  • "They last a long time compared to bargain brands and you can get them pretty much anywhere. " in 1 review
Riah W.
Techie Expert Level 2
These batteries work great and last a really long time, too. I haven't bought batteries in a while, though who really needs to when these things last months. They are a little pricey, but they last a while and they are really worth it. These are wonderful batteries.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
Is there such thing as having too many batteries around the house? We choose Duracell when we want a moderately priced battery that will provide long-lasting power to the devices that matter most. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Kayla J.
Beaumont
I used to only buy cheap batteries, but my husband has always insisted on buying Duracell and now I know why. They last so much longer than most other brands and we go through a lot of batteries in our Xbox controllers and other random things.
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
I just love a Duracell batteries. I use these batteries in everything that needs batteries in my home. They are a little pricey but they are worth the money you pay for them with rhe lifespan you get from the batteries. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Techie Expert Level 1
I put these batteries in my RoboTwist electric jar opener.... and I can now open jars without a man being present (smiles to self). With all these batteries, I'm searching through my house now looking for other items needing batteries. Oh! My doorbell! Yes! I need batteries in my doorbell!

I'm giving these 5 stars for now because I haven't had any problems with them. I may revise this as time goes on but right now everything looks just fine.The packaging was different from what I have purchased in the past, but I actually prefer these cute little individual boxes that contain 4 batteries in each one.
Haley S.
Techie Expert Level 1
These batteries are top notch and worth using! It literally lasts a long time and I never change my batteries as often. I think mine lasted for 6+ months while using it and that makes me really happy!
Liz J.
While many people think all batteries are the same I would have to disagree. Duracell outlasts most, if not all, others in longevity. Many DIYs, myself included, love using the battery operated fairy lights to add ambience to their decorating. While they can get expensive having to use 2-3 Duracell batteries for each strand, when I've used the cheaper brand names they either, die out super fast making me buy twice as many or for those that don't get used every day, I come back to find they have leaked acid all over the battery compartment. While you can easily buy another $5 strand of lights, for things like remotes or other expensive electronics, it's a lot cheaper (in the long run) to just buy Duracell and not have to worry about them corroding over time.
Amy B.
Ellwood City, PA
I understand that running to the dollar tree for cheap batteries seems like an easy fix. And for some things, that might be okay. However, I went through so many cheap batteries in my Xbox controller before stumbling across these bad boys. I bought a large pack, maybe 20+, thinking they would also be used up quickly. I have only maybe used 4 in my Xbox controller in the past couple months. Well worth the price difference!
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Techie Expert Level 2
These are the only batteries we purchase. They are affordable because they are such high quality. They last a very long time! These days many things run on batteries like flameless candles. If your house is like mine you have remote after remote thru out the house that need batteries. This is a trusted brand in my home.
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
Duracell is my trusted brand these are wonderful longer lasting batteries it's not like they other brands that power drained for just a couple weeks it's a Lil bit pricey for me but I'd rather pay the price and not worry about buying batteries for months than buying those crappy cheap one's that only last for days.
Bianca E.
Durban
Worth it?
Erin K.
Can you recharge the batteries?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Where can I buy this big packet?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these have a lot of battery power?
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Are duracell batteries the best to get?