Duracell CopperTop AAA Alkaline Batteries, 4pk uploaded by Kristi D.

BY DURACELL #2 in Batteries

Duracell CopperTop AAA alkaline batteries.

• If you seen this product in the store would you buy it?57 Answers
  • What is the average price range of these?18 Answers
  • Are these batteries priced for the quality of life they have?74 Answers
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I have always used these batteries for as long as I can remember. Even as a little child I remember my parents using these batteries. As an adult I tried so many different brands and also tried store brands. They do not hold up the standard like these batteries do. These batteries are worth the money and last longer than any battery I have ever used. They have lasted in my remotes and other devices for over a year. I highly recommend these batteries, they are the best!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
It's hard to believe that there can be such a difference between generic batteries and name brand batteries....but the difference is real.

Saving a few bucks on batteries is really just setting yourself up to take more trips to the battery drawer or junk drawer (wherever you keep them).

Duracell has never let me down.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I really love these batteries because they are really long-lasting and they beat competitor brands on the lasting capability alone. The one thing that I do not like about them is they are expensive so it is like painful to buy them over a cheaper brand but they do last longer.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I buy my batteries in bulk at Costco. It saves so much money that way and I never run out. These last longer than any other batteries that I've used and are very easy to use. I made the mistake of purchasing batteries from the dollar store but I'll never look back now!
Candace V.
Candace V.
We use Duracell brand batteries at our house. They last a long time and they are about the same price as other brand batteries. I would recommend the next time you need batteries. We have a drawer full of different sizes you never no when you need a battery.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
The only brand of batteries that we trust. We have an almost 3 year old son so we are constantly buying all different sorts of batteries to fit in his toys. They're one of the more expensive brands of batteries but they work the best in my opinion.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
Decorator Expert
Every paren't needs batteries and batteries are my thing that everybody uses for their everyday lives like remote control toys and even though this is affordable and I lasted longer than the dollar tree ones I would recommend this one better
member-4b24faa84
member-4b24faa84
Union city
My gosh I love you Betterley last so long I would recommend getting the Cesar like to me like the best battery that you can ever get except for the little pink bunny ones but other than that the knees are very good I would recommend
monica c.
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Decorator Expert
Duracell , it's been in my family usage for a long time I love that they last long with this I don't have to keep buy more and more every time it takes a bit for me 2but more I Highly recommend the best batteries and brand out there
Mai phoua V.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I use AAA battery everyday. Like my tooth brush it runs fast and it does the job pretty good lasting a while. I like it I even got the charger for it. It's not that expensive it's at a good price. I would recommend these batteries!
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
Are these batteries priced for the quality of life they have?
priscilla J.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
If you seen this product in the store would you buy it?
Nilu K.
Nilu K.
How long lasting is this?
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
What is the average price range of these?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Does this brand last long compared to other brands?