BY DURACELL #2 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries, 4 count: Popular alkaline battery Great for toys, radios, cameras, pagers, CD players, electronic games, flashlights and more 1.5 volts of long-lasting power Package includes 4 AA batteries see more...

• Are these batteries any good? how long do they last?46 Answers
  • Do these come in a rechargeable pack? 7 Answers
  • How do theses compare to the store brand batteries?17 Answers
Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries
  • "I have found them to last the longest and I love their huge multi packs so I can be equiped for a long time it's worth the investment" in 8 reviews
  • "Nice, long lasting batteries compared to other brands." in 5 reviews
  • "From years of battery use, I can honestly say that Duracell batteries last longer than other brands that I have tried." in 5 reviews
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert
I don't think I have actually bought any brand of batteries other than Duracell. They are the most well known and dependable batteries. I have used them my whole life and seen them being used by everyone I know. They last for ever it seems like and hardly have to be replaced.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
These are great long lasting batteries. One of my favorite brands that I keep on repurchasing from. They are very effective and never disappoint. They may cost a little more than alternatives but they are worth it.
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Techie Expert
A brand my family can trust and Duracell batteries last very long & are perfect for any electronics used on the go. I buy extra on holidays & when i find a good sale then save them for whenever in need. Good affordable prices & a brand our family abd friends can trust to get the job done.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
The absolute best long lasting batteries around! I have tried other brands but keep coming back to Duracell. Worth the price since they outlast cheaper brands. Highly recommend! Will continue to buy!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
you can always count on Duracell In an emergency. I use them in remotes ,toys, flashlights. and pretty much almost every hospital I have worked at relied on Duracell for our monitors and equipment that require batteries. I think that says a lot there! here's a pic of my flashlight I keep by my bed for emergency use, yup Duracell in there.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
We use these all the time around the house whether it be for our Xbox controller or my daughters toys they work great and last a long time so we are not constantly replacing batteries 24/7 definitely worth the price when you don't have to buy them all the time
Fanny J.
I carry a pack like this in my purse. I don't know why maybe I'm paranoid but o always feel like I will eventually need them. I once carried some for over a year and finally got to use them on a camping trip and they worked perfectly. The lamp we used did not run out of power that three day weekend.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Techie Expert
I always use Duracell batteries. I have made the mistake of buying off brand batteries in the past and they die so quickly! I love Duracell batteries because they are very long lasting and high quality batteries! They are rather expensive, but they are the best batteries out there in my opinion. You can buy these everywhere - Walmart, gas stations, Walgreens, grocery stores, etc. I highly recommend these!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert
Now days everything either plugs into a wall or takes batteries. I have taken the long way around deciding that I should of just bought Duracell to begin with. I have bought cheaper batteries and had to change them twice as often as I do duracell if not more often then that. Don't worry about saving a buck just do it right the first time. Watch for sales and save coupons they end up being cheap.
Jaclyn L.
Love these batteries! Growing up playing handheld video games (and still using them in my remotes and controllers as an adult), these batteries lasted significantly longer than other brands! I love the rechargeable batteries as well, because you don't have to buy them as often either!
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Are these batteries any good? how long do they last?
Erin P.
Decorator Expert
How do theses compare to the store brand batteries?
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
Do these come in a rechargeable pack?