BY DURACELL #2 in Batteries

Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries, 4 count: Popular alkaline battery Great for toys, radios, cameras, pagers, CD players, electronic games, flashlights and more 1.5 volts of long-lasting power Package includes 4 AA batteries see more...

• Are these batteries any good? how long do they last?46 Answers
  • Do these come in a rechargeable pack? 7 Answers
  • How do theses compare to the store brand batteries?17 Answers
Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries
  • "I have found them to last the longest and I love their huge multi packs so I can be equiped for a long time it's worth the investment" in 8 reviews
  • "Nice, long lasting batteries compared to other brands." in 5 reviews
  • "From years of battery use, I can honestly say that Duracell batteries last longer than other brands that I have tried." in 5 reviews
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I have been using off brand batteries for my household remote controls for years and they always die really fast. I decided to try out these Duracell AA batteries because they were on sale for the same price as the off brand, and there was a very noticeable difference in the life of the battery. I would recommend these over the off brands.
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
A must have in everybody's junk drawer where you keep your spare keys, flashlight, etc because these are the most trusted batteries ever! Long lasting, and easy little flap in the back for access to getting them so they don't fly everywhere.
kuku k.
kuku k.
I've recieved the batteries for free from Duracell and honestly I have always bought this batteries because they last longer and I've never encountered a problem with them.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My son uses these in his x-box1 controller and I use them in my remote for my tv. They last long work great ūüĎćūüŹľ there always on sale at my local shoprite!
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
We always keep these around the house because the kids have about 1000 toys that require aa batteries. They last a long time and are a decent price.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Longest lasting batteries I've ever owned. They're the only ones I'll buy! I wish they weren't so expensive, but they're worth it!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Estas pilas de verdad que si duran mas, yo las utilizo para los controles remotos, juguetes o aparatos que necesiten bateria .
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Me gusta comprar estas baterias porque duran mucho tiempo. He comprado de otras marcas y pienso que no duran tanto como estas
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Long lasting and affordable pricing. One of our go to brands for batteries. You can find them at grocery and drug stores.
Amber P.
Amber P.
I can find battery's in any brand. But I have always found these to be the best for long lasting. It's worth the money!
pamela e.
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Are these batteries any good? how long do they last?
Erin P.
Erin P.
Decorator Expert
How do theses compare to the store brand batteries?
Britt H.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
Do these come in a rechargeable pack?