ElectronicsBatteriesDuracell
Copper Top 9V Alkaline Batteries - 2ct

Duracell Copper Top 9V Alkaline Batteries - 2ct

by Duracell

#15 in Batteries

Duracell DMN1604B2Z na Coppertop Saver 9V Battery (Package of 2)

Which battery brand do you trust with your electronics?
Start your review of Duracell Copper Top 9V Alkaline Batteries - 2ct!
Product Highlights
Last for such a long time I can never remember when we changed them last even in the kids toys. in reviews
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Very reliable batteries. I use these in our smoke alarms and I trust them to keep us safe.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are top choice batteries for our smoke detectors. They are long lasting and let me sleep well knowing we are covered
Vanessa F.
Techie Expert Level 1
Just bought these batteries to change the old ones in my smoke detector! We change them twice a year and let me tell you, these batteries would last longer if I left them! The quality is amazing!
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
I trust this brand. I use this brand and size battery in my smoke detectors and carbon monoxide dectors in my home. Im literally trusting my life and my famlies life to this battery.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Duracell batteries are our family's favorite go to battery. We can depend on Duracell whether it be in our many remotes, in my mouse, or in our alarm clock to insure that we always get up for work on time. We can always depend on Duracell and so can you!
Gracie P.
Tucson, AZ
Duracell Copper Top 9V Alkaline Batteries - 2ct uploaded by Gracie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I always keep Duracell batteries on hand, especially the 9V type for smoke detectors. I really like that Duracell has put the claim of how long the life of the batteries should last; 5-10 years depending on the type, as this gives me peace of mind that when I reach for that battery it will work when I need it too. I always purchase a fresh stash during the holidays for toys.
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great go to battery for use in smoke detectors. It lasts a long time and easy to use.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
Pretty sure we use these I. Our fire alarms or something. They are good. Duracell batteries are always pretty trusty. You generally don’t have to change the batteries very often and the 9V tend to last longer than the others in my opinion. I really don’t have much to say about them other than they are good. Kinda a fix it and forget it situation. I generally do try to pick these up on sale. Batteries are expensive.
Denise A.
Shohola, PA
Duracell Copper Top 9V Alkaline Batteries - 2ct uploaded by Denise A.
Works really well. Good quality battery for the money. Always my go to brand. Works great for all of our favorite toys. #Duracell Copper Top 9V Alkaline Batteries - 2ct
John R.
Duracell 9V for smoke detectors, remotes for my ceiling fans, beard & mustache trimmers. The life of this 9V battery is exceptional.