Duracell AA 10 Pack Batteries

by Duracell

Duracell Coppertop is best for the devices you use most. When you need long-lasting, reliable battery power count on Coppertop.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duracell AA 10 Pack Batteries!
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Duracell AA 10 Pack Batteries uploaded by Marlenie C.
Purchased at: Target
Siempre me ha gustado esta batería. Duran muchísimo,no como las demás que se descargan de una vez. Pueden comprarla con los ojos cerrados son muy buenas en verdad.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I use these Duracell AA BATTERIES FOR MY WEATHER THERMOMETER. ALSO WE USE IN OUR WII CONTROLS for the grandkids! There great !
Sabine G.
Chazy, NY
Good product that holds up to its lofty promise. Pricing is usually ok. I only buy them if there is no access to rechargeable batteries.
Bianca B.
W Valley City, UT
We use these mostly for toys in our house. They last for awhile and don't leak battery acid in battery required toys. They are inexpensive and very affordable. I would recommend these batteries.
Marissa M.
San Luis, AZ
Techie Expert Level 2
Duracell are the best batterie brand. But they tend to be very expensive. But if you want more durability on your electronic stuff its a great choice to go for Duracell.
Maryam S.
Mississauga, ON
Duracell batteries are long lasting which is why i love them. They are always my go to batteries and is a trusted brand
Andrine C.
Georgetown, ON
They are good to have on hand. We bought a few packs for Christmas because of toys and just giveaways to family. They are not too affordable but we try to price match them.

Looking for your answer?