Dura CHI 0.75-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Hannah S.

Dura CHI 0.75-inch Curling Iron

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Dura CHI curling iron features a .75-inch barrel for luxurious curls. This device heats quickly and curls wonderfully. Brand: CHI Type: Curler Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry usage: Dry Barrel/plate size: .75 inches Settings: On/off Removable attachments: N/A Power source: Outlet Materials: Ceramic, plastic Dimensions: 2 inches high x 4 inches wide x 15 inches long Model number: GF6848

Buy on Beauty ...
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I have used the CHI 0.75 curling iron and I have to admit that I do like it. However, its pretty pricey compared to my revlon one that does the same exact job. I have noticed these at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, so that will be a good alternative to buy at it if you are in the market for a higb end curler. I really like the size of my curls when I used this.
Ashlee B.
This curling iron was a total disappointment for me. The curls look amazing but fall out of my hair very quickly, no matter what products I use. I am much happier with my cheap classic Conair curling iron.
Eva C.
One of the better high end curling irons. This definitely gets the job done. I don't think it is worth the money you will drop on it. But it does keep the hair shiny and beautiful. If you apply the protective spray with it then you won't even get heat damage.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Love the product! Only gave it four stars because the head is a little short for me and I wish it were a bit longer to curl my hair. Other than that this circling iron heats and cools very fast, and is easy to use and worth the money!
Lea P.
Iva, SC
I bought this from tj maxx and I absolutely love it. It works great heats fast and curls my thick hair with ease. I love this one and I recommend it for anyone interested in curling their hair would definitely buy again
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Created the perfect curls I heard a lot of people complain about the leather being too much for their hair but they have a heat guard spray and it works wonders.
monica c.
San Antonio, TX
Love this curling iron for my thick hair. I love the way it curls my hair with or without extensions. Leaves my hair in big beautiful lose curls. I would buy this again.
Kizzella R.
I love Chi products.  They never disappoint.  Best curling iron that I ever had. It provides safe heat and makes my hair super shiny.  It works perfect for any type of hair.  I received this particular product as a gift and loved it so much I continue to buy products from this line.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
This curling iron makes my hair look amazing. It's so easy to use, and works so well, even on various types of hair. I always feel like I've come from the salon with these curls. The price is a bit much, but it is definitely worth the money. I seriously recommend this.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
This is the best curling iron in the world!!! Gives the absolute best curls locking them in for a full day without worrying about them coming down after a few hours like alot of curlers do.