Dura CHI 0.75-inch Curling Iron

The Dura CHI curling iron features a .75-inch barrel for luxurious curls. This device heats quickly and curls wonderfully. Brand: CHI Type: Curler Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry usage: Dry Barrel/plate size: .75 inches Settings: On/off Removable attachments: N/A Power source: Outlet Materials: Ceramic, plastic Dimensions: 2 inches high x 4 inches wide x 15 inches long Model number: GF6848

How do we feel about this
Start your review of Dura CHI 0.75-inch Curling Iron!
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Love chi products, they really do amazing in my hair. I do not curl my hair very often but this is the iron I use when I do! It works great and my hair holds most of the day with a little extra help with other products
Zeleida P.
Hialeah, FL
Muy buen producto fácil the manejar con muy buenos resultados es ideal para todo tamaño de cabello la verdad no lo uso muy frecuentemente pero es muy buena herramienta
Angela K.
Toledo
Love this curling iron!! My curls stay all day long! I use it 4-5 times a week! I have long thick hair. It doesn’t like to hold curl but with this it does! It’s affordable! I will buy more of this brand!
Maia B.
dallas
Dura CHI 0.75-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Maia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great quality straightener. 10/10 great for bouncy defined curls and even waves. I was hesitant on making this purchase due to the price but I feel like it is totally worth it. Does not get stuck in the hair and had great temperature options. Highly recommended 🥰
whitney W.
Birmingham, AL
Great curling iron for hair extension. High heat temp but not harsh on hair. A great but for anyone looking for long lasting curls ! The price range is about $100.00. I think that is fair and it comes with a limited warranty! I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love Chi products. They make great styling tools. These curling irons last a long time time. I have never had one mess up on me or damage my hair. I use them on special occasions. They are a little expensive but are so worth it.
Anna H.
2,245 reviews
I love the size of this iron and the weight was nice but it was a little odd with the temperature. It didn't seem to maintain the heat and had hot spots and cool spots. I am not happy so my hunt for the best Curling iron and dryer continues. I just want a good hair day.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I use only CHI brand hair settlers and it's for a good reason! They're all so well made and using them is a breeze.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely love this curling iron. Works incredible and gives great volume. Great for beautiful loose waves!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This is an amazing curling iron, but the packaging is so terrible along with how the product looks itself. If CHI upped their game on looks I think so many more people would buy their product. It works well, but I want it to look good too.