Dura CHI 0.75-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Hannah S.

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Dura CHI curling iron features a .75-inch barrel for luxurious curls. This device heats quickly and curls wonderfully. Brand: CHI Type: Curler Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry usage: Dry Barrel/plate size: .75 inches Settings: On/off Removable attachments: N/A Power source: Outlet Materials: Ceramic, plastic Dimensions: 2 inches high x 4 inches wide x 15 inches long Model number: GF6848

Buy on Beauty ...
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I have used the CHI 0.75 curling iron and I have to admit that I do like it. However, its pretty pricey compared to my revlon one that does the same exact job. I have noticed these at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, so that will be a good alternative to buy at it if you are in the market for a higb end curler. I really like the size of my curls when I used this.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
I no longer use curling irons that have the clip but this one works well and if I had to use one again I would pick this one up from my dads because it works very well and gets the job done. Won't buy again because expensive and I use Wands but I would recommend!
Abby M.
Borrowed my friends to use, will purchase this product! Worked for my processed hair! Heats up fast, and was really easy to curl with! I would recommend this especially for someone who may use this tool as an everyday tool!
Ashlee B.
This curling iron was a total disappointment for me. The curls look amazing but fall out of my hair very quickly, no matter what products I use. I am much happier with my cheap classic Conair curling iron.
Laura W.
I do not personally own this curling iron, but it is the brand that my hair stylist uses whenever I get my hair done, and the results are always great! She normally curls my hair after a cut and the extra step only takes 5-10 minutes. This iron heats quickly and produces defined curls.
Eva C.
One of the better high end curling irons. This definitely gets the job done. I don't think it is worth the money you will drop on it. But it does keep the hair shiny and beautiful. If you apply the protective spray with it then you won't even get heat damage.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Love the product! Only gave it four stars because the head is a little short for me and I wish it were a bit longer to curl my hair. Other than that this circling iron heats and cools very fast, and is easy to use and worth the money!
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Heats up fast and gives me a lasting curl, I was satisfied and would re purchase if needed! Use a good hair spray as well the price wasn't to bad I got it at Sally's
Lea P.
Iva, SC
I bought this from tj maxx and I absolutely love it. It works great heats fast and curls my thick hair with ease. I love this one and I recommend it for anyone interested in curling their hair would definitely buy again
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Created the perfect curls I heard a lot of people complain about the leather being too much for their hair but they have a heat guard spray and it works wonders.