BY DUPLIN

• This is a great red wine made from Muscadine grapes. I like that ...2 Answers
  • What sweet level is it?7 Answers
Mica B.
Hurricane
Duplin is my favorite wine! I am not a huge fan of Ted wines but this is one I buy over and over again. There is not a bad Duplin wine out and the price is excellent! I highly recommend their products! And don’t forget to join the wine club!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
This is now my favorite wine! I’m not a red wine drinker, but this is amazing. Sweet and light. Great flavor and is a good price too. Made in NC, with romantic beach labels.
Ashley S.
Best red wine I have ever tasted hands down. Duplin is the only wine I buy. This one is so sweet and delicious. It is super affordable at just over $6 a bottle. I definitely recommend it.
Seanna M.
I was hesitant at first trying this wine Im usually a sweet white wine kind of lady but my friend encouraged me to try it and it has been one of my favorites ever since! I live here in North Carolina not too far from the Winery. Amazing wine goes well with pretty much everything I prefer it when eating red meats or pasta.
Deseray B.
Norcross
I am proud to say that I am from the little small town in NC where this wine is made. Not to be biased lol but I absolutely love this brand of wine. I don't believe there is a flavor of Duplin Wine out there that I don't like. I was so excited to see that it is sold in the state that I currently live in. If you haven't tried Duplin Wine yet Hatteras Red is a good choice but Carolina Red is my favorite.
Kourtney S.
This is my absolute favorite red wine & my favorite that Dullin makes. I don't tend to prefer their "cool" ones because it leaves a funny after taste. This sweet red leaves a refreshing burst of sweetness that dances on your tongue. Serve it chilled since it's sweet & pair it with some fruit & whipped cream for a sweet treat. You can also pair it with some of their "cooler" mixes (like daquire mixes".
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
Since moving to Eastern Carolina four years ago, I have tried most of the local wine brands. Duplin is definitely a favorite! Especially the Hatteras Red. It's great with any meal or alone. I like it chilled and room temperature. It's not too bold or overly sweet and it's always a big hit when I serve it to guests. Even the people who are not wine drinkers! I definitely recommend this one.
Jordon E.
Ravena , NY
I really enjoy this wine from Duplin it's a sweet wine but not too sweet and it's such a great price that you can't beat it, I've bought this wine for many occasions and will again in the future, I just wish they sold it up in NY where I live!
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this wine. I was iffy at first about trying any wines so I started with one made in my home state. I love all the Dublin wines but this is by far my favorite. It isn't too sweet, not too dry, but it's just right for me!
Brieanna B.
A great wine that can be used for seafood like salmon to chicken and red meats. This wine is sweet but not too dry. It's a great conversational wine that tastes like a mix between a sangria and zinfandel. Delicious!
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your favorite Duplin wine flavor?
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
What sweet level is it?
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
This is a great red wine made from Muscadine grapes. I like that it is to be served chilled because I can't stand to drink hot wine.