BY DUPLIN

• What sweet level is it?7 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this wine. I was iffy at first about trying any wines so I started with one made in my home state. I love all the Dublin wines but this is by far my favorite. It isn't too sweet, not too dry, but it's just right for me!
Brieanna B.
Brieanna B.
A great wine that can be used for seafood like salmon to chicken and red meats. This wine is sweet but not too dry. It's a great conversational wine that tastes like a mix between a sangria and zinfandel. Delicious!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Love this wine! I'm from North Carolina and this is a highly purchased wine. This one is wonderful to pair with any seafood or add into a pasta sauce. It's hard not to finish the bottle while cooking your meal!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I like the Dublin wine okay, if you are a person that likes really bitter wine, then this is the one for you, I mainly like sweet kinds so I try to stay away from this type. But it is classy and affordable!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Princeton , WV
Happy Hour Expert
I've never tried a Duplin Wine that I don't love!!! And this wine is no exception! Delicious flavor! Before I know it, I've finished a whole bottle because it tastes that good!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Duplin has the best variety of sweet red and white wines...but Hatteras Red is by far my favorite and a must have for my backyard bash essential
K M.
K M.
This is my favorite wine! I am a longtime Duplin Winery fan and of all of their spectacular selections, this is by far my top choice!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite wine brands. I'm normally a white wine lover but this red one is not to dry. I also love the muscadine wine
Seanna M.
Seanna M.
I was hesitant at first trying this wine Im usually a sweet white wine kind of lady but my friend encouraged me to try it and it has been one of my favorites ever since! I live here in North Carolina not too far from the Winery. Amazing wine goes well with pretty much everything I prefer it when eating red meats or pasta.
Deseray B.
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am proud to say that I am from the little small town in NC where this wine is made. Not to be biased lol but I absolutely love this brand of wine. I don't believe there is a flavor of Duplin Wine out there that I don't like. I was so excited to see that it is sold in the state that I currently live in. If you haven't tried Duplin Wine yet Hatteras Red is a good choice but Carolina Red is my favorite.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your favorite Duplin wine flavor?
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
What sweet level is it?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
This is a great red wine made from Muscadine grapes. I like that it is to be served chilled because I can't stand to drink hot wine.