BY DUPLIN

• What is your favorite Duplin wine flavor? 12 Answers
  • This is a great red wine made from Muscadine grapes. I like that it...2 Answers
  • What sweet level is it?7 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this wine. I was iffy at first about trying any wines so I started with one made in my home state. I love all the Dublin wines but this is by far my favorite. It isn't too sweet, not too dry, but it's just right for me!
Brieanna B.
Brieanna B.
A great wine that can be used for seafood like salmon to chicken and red meats. This wine is sweet but not too dry. It's a great conversational wine that tastes like a mix between a sangria and zinfandel. Delicious!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Love this wine! I'm from North Carolina and this is a highly purchased wine. This one is wonderful to pair with any seafood or add into a pasta sauce. It's hard not to finish the bottle while cooking your meal!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Happy Hour Expert
I like the Dublin wine okay, if you are a person that likes really bitter wine, then this is the one for you, I mainly like sweet kinds so I try to stay away from this type. But it is classy and affordable!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
I've never tried a Duplin Wine that I don't love!!! And this wine is no exception! Delicious flavor! Before I know it, I've finished a whole bottle because it tastes that good!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Duplin has the best variety of sweet red and white wines...but Hatteras Red is by far my favorite and a must have for my backyard bash essential
K M.
K M.
This is my favorite wine! I am a longtime Duplin Winery fan and of all of their spectacular selections, this is by far my top choice!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite wine brands. I'm normally a white wine lover but this red one is not to dry. I also love the muscadine wine
Jordon E.
Jordon E.
Stamford, NY
I really enjoy this wine from Duplin it's a sweet wine but not too sweet and it's such a great price that you can't beat it, I've bought this wine for many occasions and will again in the future, I just wish they sold it up in NY where I live!
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
A favorite of mine but I love all Duplin! Their Christmas wines are especially great!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your favorite Duplin wine flavor?
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
What sweet level is it?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
This is a great red wine made from Muscadine grapes. I like that it is to be served chilled because I can't stand to drink hot wine.