BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Sinai A.
Maracaibo
I wouldnt recommend this as a way to learn any language, since it only teaches you a few words at each level, i dont understand how someone could learn like that, i would say that it didnt work for me because i was trying to earn greek and so far i have learnt nothing
Amy S.
East York , ON
Doesn’t offer mandarin, the number one language in the world. Makes no sense. Formatting is good, but the selection is horrible.
Kayleigh T.
I use this app to help with my Spanish. I don't like how there is a number of lives gizmo, I prefer doing a section at a time and revisiting them. However it has helped learn Spanish. I love the different methods it uses; speaking, reading, listening, translating and matching up words
Angela W.
Richardson
I didnt really like this. It was kind of confusing with how they do the games and learnings. I think you need a basic knowledge of the language to actually benefit from it.
Teysha V.
centennial, co
Is very basic and not very interested I wish there was more community investment and offer chat options.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Techie Expert Level 1
I didn’t really like this app. I felt like it didn’t really teach me much not like a classroom would.
Elena H.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Fun and interactive. Offers many languages and encourages memorization.
Free and good if you’re actually wanting to learn!
Nora A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Used it for a while to try to learn Spanish ... it was so easy but I couldn't speak ... it became more like a game than learning a language
Whitney P.
Colorado Springs
I was REALLY in love with this product for the first week, like really in love with it. It worked really well with my brain and I found it fun and challenging. I felt like I was baking really great progress. Then, it stalled and there was no way I could spend less than 2 hours of REDOING what I had literally just done without my stats falling down and it telling me I was "forgetting" what I learned. Most of the stuff I was "forgetting" were things I had already learned in high school Spanish. It became not only very time consuming but also very disheartning and I stopped using it because even on "easy" I couldn't keep "up."  I knew the material, but keeping the stats high was impossible.
Lina o.
Birmingham, Birmingham
I used it a couple of times before moving to the UK because I did not know any English and this app didn't do a lot to help me. Just the basics
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?