BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Erin B.
Waterdown, ON
Love this app! I don’t like going to a country and not understanding the basics (like street signs). It has helped my brush up on my Spanish every so often, which is great! I recommend it to all of my friends before they travel abroad.
Annelies S.
Whitemouth
Duolingo is an excellent way to learn a language. I used it alongside my French class to help me get an extra hand. I’ve also been learning German with a friend and the app makes it so easy to do! Highly recommended!
Anna F.
Windsor, ON
Great website/app to learn a new language. It takes you step by step—I used this all throughout my high school French classes and it helped me pass! It starts from the very basics and it works your way up from there.
Vanessa V.
caracas
Here I learned French level 1, it is very good, you have to know that it is an application that reminds you to study! but it's totally up to you and the time you put it, it's free and there are many languages, you just have to study
Bã S.
Duolingo J'utilise cette depuis 6 mois après un vidéo what's on my iPhone sur YouTube
Top du top j'aime beaucoup 😊😊😊 j'utilise pour apprendre turkish 💞
Grace D.
Auckland
I love this app. I have been learning Spanish and it really helps me pronounce and understand words in Spanish. It is very easy to use and I would highly recommend this app to any interested in learning a language.
Elina T.
Eindhoven, ['', '', '']
It's really s good app! I study Dutch with it! It's making it like a game so it's not annoying thing to do and it's more easy to remember words! Highly recommend for everyone who wanna learn a new language!
Morgan's O.
This is a good way to incorporate & new language into your life. Memory games, teaches spoken word, fairly straight forward. I would recommend trying it if you want to learn a 2nd language as it is free & easy
Layla B.
i have used this app to learn spanish during the summer, it is an amazing app, it sends you notifications reminding you to get your learning on! i have stopped using it bc i’ve been busy but it’s a great app as it’s also free!
Sharla M.
Moose Jaw
I enjoyed learning other languages at my own pace and unlike school it’s on my own time and there’s no grade attached . It was an enjoyable experience and if I have time I like to learn on it. I recommend
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?