BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Sabrina S.
Dubai
Super easy to learn a language! Plus Duolingo offers a wide variety to choose from. Free to use and does not take much time to complete language levels. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn a new language or brush up on an existing one.
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo is an amazing app to learn multiple languages if you are a beginner. The steps are easy to follow and you will progress. On the other side if you are an intermediate speaker of Spanish, for example, the app doesn't count it so much. The progress is slow and the sentences are repetitive which makes a more advanced speaker frustrated.
Jess G.
Poors End , Grainthorpe
I love using this site to be able to get an insight into different language around the world. I have learnt some Spanish words as well as German from using this app. I would recommend to anyone who would want to learn a different language.
Tamsin S.
Ninth Row , Ashington
This product is amazing and isn’t time consuming. It can literally take 5 minutes of your day if you don’t have the most time. It’s easy to use and really easy to understand. I’m currently leading Turkish, in my own pace and it’s perfect.
Erica H.
Techie Expert Level 1
My friend uses this to practice her French, and it helps her learn how to WRITE, but it doesn't help with speaking. It's too fast for her to understand, and doesn't read the words very often. That's definitely something that can be worked on.
Ololade A.
London, Erith
Amazing free app to learn a new language. I used to to re - up on my french and it helps alot. With voice response and images to give better understanding. There are also challenges to help the learning process. This app is for all ages
julise s.
Techie Expert Level 1
It's a great way to learn or practice other languages. if it's not your mother tongue. The aspect that it has to improve is the recognition of the pronunciation.
Beautydiary A.
Cambridge
Such a good app. Just 10 minutes a day and it really gets you into a language. Ideal for beginners and for a free app as well I was so impressed. I actually got really good at Italian and also started to brush up on my German. Love it.
Olivia M.
Walmer
Looking to learn the basics of further of language you need for holiday, this is great. It's a fun way of learning so many different languages from around the world. I love how it caters to you, with the option to speak the language.
Erin B.
Waterdown, ON
Love this app! I don’t like going to a country and not understanding the basics (like street signs). It has helped my brush up on my Spanish every so often, which is great! I recommend it to all of my friends before they travel abroad.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?