BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Techie Expert Level 1
This app was great for helping me recap some basics when revising for my GCSE's as well as keeping on top of and continuing to learn more after. Duolingo helps you to learn common words such as foods, family relationships e.g.. 'mother'. It also keeps you motivated to learn by having a daily streak.
Ioana P.
This is my favourite app. I just moved to Germany and I am learning German with Duolingo. Is an easy to use app and also soo fun and I love the design. I fully recommend this app to anyone that wants to learn a new language or to refresh their long-forgotten languages learned in school. :)
Alia S.
I learn French on Duolingo I love this app. This app is the best app for people that want to learn a foreign language. One can choose more than one foreign language and Duolingo supports more than 28 languages, which is great! Duolingo is cost-free that is the immense benefit of this app.
Zeeha S.
It's a good app. And for being free, it gives you so much data and help that you need to understand the language you're learning. However, i'll advise the app for people who want to refresh their memories about a language they know already and not trying to learn it with Duolingo from scratch.
Shenon D.
hounslow
I love this app. This is my go to app when I feel like learning additional Spanish words that they don't teach us in Spanish class. I love their new feature where you get to text bots. This helps you practices having conversations so your prepared if you had to talk to a fluent Spanish speaker.
Delaine D.
Toronto
This app is great. It starts you off basic and builds your skills to fluency. There are a wide array of languages to choose from and voice inflection exercises to ensure you’re pronouncing words correctly. If you ever have some free time during the day this is a great way to make use of it.
Arianna O.
Duolingo is an excellent application to learn all the languages they have available, it is an easy, dynamic and fun way to learn, and you can enjoy this application everywhere. I recommend it for all those people who do not have time to go a personal course and make the most of the time.
Nicole S.
Bruchmülbach-Miesau
Techie Expert Level 1
I arrived in Germany in June. I started using Duolingo. Right away, the app had me using the language! It definitely gives you the tools you need to be able to interact in the target language right away. They send friendly reminders to keep you on track and let you learn at your own pace.
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Techie Expert Level 1
Its is excellent leaning app for beginners. I did my french and German in Duolingo which helped me in my academic
It is all rounder app where it teaches to speak,write and understand.it is affordable one.The best features are you can follow others and join in clubs with other followers to and improve your skills
M S.
Doulingo helped me kickstart learning french before starting to take classes for it, it is very user friendly and fun to use and helps you learn the basics for many languages in a way that makes them stick, wont say it can make you a fluent speaker but it sure helps Duolingo
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?