BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
MIra S.
Loved it! Unfortunately i had to uninstall it from my phone because i didn't have enough storage,but the good thing is you can still access the app from your computer which i'm going to do now. It's totally free and you can learn any language,they develop it every year even more,when i started they were like 10 languages and they are getting more extremely fast! It's like babbel but in my opinion even muuuch better. It's super easy to work with it and you might even have fun :)
Aryane L.
Berlin
I used Duolingo to build a solid basis in German before moving to  Germany. It lacks certain grammar explanations, but it's easy  to find complement of information on the web. It's fun to use too, highly recommended.
Jaclyn J.
Collingwood, ON
My mother was born in Austria, and German is her first language. I used to take German lessons when I was little, but lost most of it. I've been using Duolingo to teach myself the language again, with my mom's help. It's a great app, my only complaint would be that it doesn't explain grammatical reasons for conjugations and the like. Good thing I have a firm grasp of grammar. Other than that, I love this app! Easy and fun to use.
Benish E.
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm so lucky to have come across this app. Learning new languages with this is very effective and easy. I would recommend this app.
I would love it even more if it had Asian languages in it as I'm trying to learn Chinese and this is the only good app I know, but doesn't offer it.
Alake T.
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo
I’ve been using this app for over 2yrs now and I’d say it’s one of the best. It’s super inexpensive. It free. I love the way you can respond via writing for some lessons and for other lessons via speech. The speech part has really helped me to use the languages that I’ve been learning in everyday life when I meet someone that speaks the language. Would definitely continue to use this app and would recommend.
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of Duolingo. For a free app, Duolingo made it so easy to learn basic Spanish conversational skills in a way that was fun (and a little addicting.) Even when I was learning things that I thought (at the time) were useless, the further I got & the more I spoke out loud in Spanish speaking countries, the more I understood why Duolingo laid things out the way that they did. I highly recommend this program.
Sparklewolfie C.
New Taipei City
Teaches how to take tests more than how to converse, but is a good study tool in addition to any course you may be taking.
No grammar rules are explained, so you need to figure them out on your own. French conjugations are never taught; you just learn through trial and error
Japanese doesn't have a speaking section, which is a bummer, and also doesn't present conjugations or forms.
Jacqueline C.
Bur Dubai, Dubai
Meet My Spanish tutor, Doulingo! By taking it in small steps, I did learn a lot. It’s definitely reliable among any other software. In fact it’s the only software which comes in the form of an well designed app. I seek to learn more languages with the help of this app.
Audrey B.
I don’t love Duolingo.

Duolingo tells us we can learn a language in five minutes a day, which I sincerely doubt.

The questions are either multiple choice, translation or dictation. It's time consuming to do these quizzes and frustrating that I continue to get enough of them wrong so that I can’t progress to anything of interest to me.
They are more segments on food, animals, clothing and relatives.
Natalie F.
brighton
This app is great! The little bursts of learning are nice and short which makes the vocab and grammar easy to remember whilst being able to fit it in to your day to day routine without having to make any more time for it. It starts at a very basic level so very good for beginners but also caters for the more advanced linguists with tests to determine where you should be.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?