BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Brooke B.
I got this app free but it is worth more to me. It's a really nice system. .
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Perfect way to brigs up your old language skills from HS or learn a new one!
Ana S.
Washington, DC
It’s a cool app, teach more new works than verbs! If you need learn verbs, don’t works very well have this app, but for new words it’s great
Sarah A.
NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have just finished my first full week using this app. I was looking for an easy way to pick up language learning and this is proving to be so much fun. I have a slight knowledge of French, two years in high school and a month spent in Paris studying abroad. I am finding the courses to be a good mix of speaking, listening and spelling. I have started using Tinycards along with Duolingo to get a better grasp on word meanings. Often find myself doing longer than my 10 minute goal but can see where others may struggle without prior knowledge. Also find the 4 hour life renewal to be very annoying on the free version on a phone so I tend to use the computer version more often.
Dana
Prince George, BC
I love this little language app. My mom and I always brush up on our conversational Spanish before we head dodown to our condo in San Jose del Cabo MX every couple yrs for 6 wks. Mama daughter time.. it gives you phonetic and visual presentations plus let's you speak back as well. Forget paying for those courses to learn when you've got this free app that helps you go thru each level at your pace.. once you've got it down it will bring up a new level. So unless it's a diploma you need.. choose this language buddy. It certainly has my vote and I've shared it with MANY friends and family too!!! #duolingo
Janie B.
New-Brunswick
This app, for me, is the most efficient way to learn Spanish except for actual classes. I first started learning basic words that I still remember to this day. They test you with word associations, oral and written sentences. Some people may think that this app didn't really help them. This app is not going to do the entire work for you, which is why you have to practice daily. They have a nice repertoire of different languages you can learn and the illustrations really help with the memorization. I recommend this app for complete beginners but also more advanced speakers too!
Boglarka K.
Debrecen
Techie Expert Level 1
I started to learn Italian with this app, I thought this is an amazing app, but my boyfriend (who speaks Italian fluently) told me that many of the words are incorrect. So I started using an another app, learnt a lot of words, and then I checked Doulingo again. I wanted to myself and what I have thought. That was when I realized that really many words have written wrong in this app. (eg. boys were translated to i bambini, which means children actually).
But it could be a really nice app, that you can learn languages easily with.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Techie Expert Level 1
I used this app when doing my Spanish GCSE. it really helped to ensure that you understood basic words and then some more complex sentences and verb endings. It does get a little bit annoying with the owl constantly popping up in your notifications, but if you're serious about learning a new language I would suggest this!
Chloe B.
I LOVE THIS BIRD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW GUYS so this FREE app teaches you useful stuff: LANGUAGES and tons of them too, even fun ones like Klingon ahahaha but even if Klingon isn’t your thing they do languages from your standard French/Spanish/German to Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish...so many!! It has a super easy interface to use so it’s not too daunting or all over the place and the owl mascot (and low key point system) makes me wanna keep at it ahahah, give it a go!!
Kathryn A.
Manchester
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is so helpful when you are trying to learn a new language or expand on the one you currently know. I am using it to expand my Spanish as i already know a little. They have a feature on the app where you can have a "chat" with one of the robots as if you are having a conversation to see if you can understand what they are saying and if you can reply back.

I would recommend this app to anyone! It is free and totally worth the download, I have learnt so much!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?