BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Milee P.
Caseyville, IL
I love Duolingo because it helps me learn a new language, while improving how I speak in it!
Amber K.
Pasadena, MD
Is a great way to learn another language. Easy to teach. Helps with words you are weak on.
tori w.
Techie Expert Level 3
Good for review, but I can only look at icons of random cartoons for so long. It's boring.
tic C.
Great app if you are going are traveling to a foreign country and need to learn the basics.
Tori B.
Cypress, TX
I really like this app. It really makes learning Spanish fun.. which is amazing. I love it.
Hailey B.
pfungstadt
Very helpful for learning a new language. I also love that I can take it with me on the go!
Matthew W.
Oak Park, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love to use this app when on the train to school or even waiting before an appointment.
Priya P.
Piscataway , NJ
This got me through most of my language classes and has been a big help!!!amazing product
Malorey H.
AMAZING APP! A wide variety of languages to choose from! So easy to learn new languages!
Kira C.
I love Duolingo. It is such a wonderful and helpful product. I would highly recommend.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?