BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
I used this on Spanish class it was kind of boring but it was alright didn't learn anything new
Mya ❤.
Helps you learn a new Kanu with fun games! Definitely reliable! Very affordable and easy to use
Ana Cristina M.
Savannah, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great learning tool! I am trying to learn french, it helps you know the basics of the language.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Awesom app. Few relevant languages available. Just waiting for Hindi module. And it's free!!!
PoiseBates B.
Great e learning product for on the go learners. There apps are easy to you and for all ages.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Techie Expert Level 1
I improve my English with Duolingo!! It’s easy to use, it meet my expectations! Do recommend!
Milee P.
Caseyville, IL
I love Duolingo because it helps me learn a new language, while improving how I speak in it!
Ashley  G.
Austell, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Super easy. I’m surprised it works so well even though it’s free. No ads and adapted quickly
Ishika S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've learned a fair amount of Spanish and brushed up on my French using this app. It's great
Meg B.
Lake Charles , LA
I used this to help me gain knowledge of Spanish language. It worked at a fun and easy rate.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?