BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Juli K.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy using Duallingo to refresh my Spanish language skills and to practice learning new languages.
Lydia B.
Spokane
Very fast access. Has learning courses you can choose. Not complicated and not confusing app at all.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Excelente aplicación para aprender nuevos idiomas. Realmente es una herramienta muy útil y efectiva.
Ariel Z.
Super fun and EASY! I like the fact that it provides bonuses and practice rounds to get more lives.
Sydnee N.
Gets boring pretty fast. Nothing in the app to keep me coming back day to day. Free so that’s nice.
Amber D.
Lawrenceburg
Super easy to use ! Easy to learn, also provides a nice refresher once in a while on past material.
Lamar M.
Newtown, CT
Started the Italian program recently. Very fun and easy to use app. Can't wa to try next language
Claudia L.
OMAHA, NE
Perfect! I love it! I am learning German and Portuguese in there! You can improve it and practice!
Miguelangel B.
Really useful, i'm taking the dutch classes and i have really learned a lot of it from this app.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?