BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Erin C.
Albuquerque, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
Super CUTE and super EASY to use when you're in a bind or don't have enough time to take a class to learn a language!
Sarah B.
I love this app! I have looked at many apps to try to learn Polish and this one has been by far the easiest and best!
Aja L.
Lansing, MI
Omg this is a great website to learn any language. I’m especially learning French and this website is really helpful
Crystal C.
I love this app!! I've used this app several years and love the new updates and there variety of languages it offers
elisabeth r.
Great helping me pass Spanish class right now. best language app out there. I work on it for hours. you should try it
Nikki B.
It was very good and helps me a lot with learning a new language. It has a little problem but is very good over all.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
My favorite! So fun and easy. I compete with my husband on it and it keeps us interested in learning other languages.
Alyssia H.
I always wanted to learn French and then I found this app Duolingo I have learned more French words then I did before
Marica L.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I like the app but I think it could be better. I rarely get the reminders to check-in so when I'm busy I get behind.
Neyda H.
Everett, Wa
I just got the app and I'm loving it! It has a variety of languages and it's very easy to use and it's a lot of fun.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?