BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Brianda G.
Emporia, KS
I love this app is super helpful at teaching you multiple languages I already learned french and improved on my Spanish
Anessa H.
Federal Way
Duolingo is one of the best websites for learning a new language. It makes learning fun and the best part is its free.
Tierra P.
Atlanta, GA
I am currently using this service as an additional tool for learning German before I move away. It is completely free!
Silvya G.
Birmingham, AL
I love using a duolingo! It's a fun quick app to use when waiting on something or just sitting at home with extra time.
Ana C. d.
Wilmington
I love this app. It is a fun app to get introduced to language or practice a language. I use it to practice my French.
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
It's hard to stay consistent with it and doesn’t really teach me words and phrases I would use in a normal conversation
Kaitlynn K.
Valdosta, GA
It's really simple to use and makes learning another language really simple. I even had my bf download it on his phone
Aja L.
Lansing, MI
Omg this is a great website to learn any language. I’m especially learning French and this website is really helpful
Marica L.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I like the app but I think it could be better. I rarely get the reminders to check-in so when I'm busy I get behind.
elisabeth r.
Great helping me pass Spanish class right now. best language app out there. I work on it for hours. you should try it
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?