BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Lucia H.
Great helper when it comes to learning a new language!! However don't rely on the app to learn it all-- use it as a tool
Meg V.
High Point, NC
This app is great to use on the go. I have this downloaded on my phone and it made it easy to learn while I am on the go.
Felicia C.
it was ok, just for fun.  not bad to have as a supplement for a more structure course of learning a foreign language
Christin P.
Duolingo is an fun learner tool to refresh my German and Spanish. It also is fun to be competitive with my husband with.
Carolyn M.
Oakland, CA
Love that it's free and offers several languages to learn on the go. I'm currently learning Portuguese and it's great :)
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I like this app because it let's you learn different languages for free and not spend a lot of money like Rosetta Stone.
Kaitlynn K.
Valdosta, GA
It's really simple to use and makes learning another language really simple. I even had my bf download it on his phone
Rebecca B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fun and easy! I'm super duper lazy but even I enjoy using this. I feel like I learn efficiently with the methods used.
Audria D.
This app makes learning a new language super easy and fun! I've picked up quite a bit of Italian thanks to this fun app
Silvya G.
Birmingham, AL
I love using a duolingo! It's a fun quick app to use when waiting on something or just sitting at home with extra time.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?