BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My husband and I used this on our first date for fun and it helped us to hit it off. We tried learning German and they made it super fun and easy to do. Lots of pictures and word repetition help you to learn. Love it!
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Love using this to brush up on French and learn a bit of Spanish. The only negatives are that it’s easy to forget about and I’m not sure how well this will translate to the real world. The format is quick and fun.
Jill N.
Dallas, TX
I studied abroad in Italy and used duolingo for two months leading up to my semester. It helped tremendously in getting around, ordering food, and other basic essentials to feeling like you belong in a new country.
Julia R.
I used duolingo to learn Spanish and it was pretty helpful with words but not learning how to make full sentences which is what I have the most trouble with. Over all it is a helpful app when getting to know the basics of any language.
Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
I think this app is amazing! it is such a great opportunity to really continue to learn Spanish for free and with minimal ads! I even like how it sends notifications. This app is very fun and makes learning easy!
Allison A.
Ammon, ID
I️ Love this app! It makes it so easy to keep up with my second language. I️ don’t have a lot of people I️ can practice my Italian with but this app helps me to continue learning and to practice. It’s so helpful!
Brook H.
I didn't stick with it but I spent some time on it learning Spanish (I know a little but can't read or write it) and after I think maybe 3 months I noticed I could read churches and stores downtown!! It's cool!
Laney O.
I️ really love this app. In just a few weeks, I️ learned so much spanish, I️ was able to have a small conversation. I️ recommend this app to anyone who wants to learn languages in a cheap, quick, and fun way!
Ambar T.
Utilice un tiempo Duolingotaba más pequeña para afianzar un poco mi inglés !! Como en mi país casi no se habla inglés este portal me permitía practicar y aprender cosas nuevas.!! Duolingo
Laura F.
Eagle River, AK
This app is so much fun! I really enjoy learning a new languages, but I don’t want to be pressured into completing the material under a specific time frame. It’s a fun way to learn when you have time for it!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?