BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Sandra P.
Dallas
This app is helpful for those they need and want to learn languages, I found it very easy to use and funny to learn easy .
Nina F.
My dad use it for english and my husband for spanish. It's free and very easy to use. Perfect if yoy are starting from zero
HollyAnn T.
Helped so much with my college Spanish class! Definitely made homework easier. I totally recommend this app to my friends.
roswelin m.
He apeendido mucho el idioma ingles desde que instale esta aplicacion me recuerda que debo estudiar cierto tiempo cada dia
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Great product when I remember to use it. Easy to learn languages on this app. I don't know how real world applicable it is.
Julie R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this app. It is a great study tool! I loved using it to help me practice for my Spanish course . So easy to use!
Kylie K.
Thornwood
I'm going to Mexico this year for the summer so do lingo help me learn Spanish I've gotten really good because of do lingo
Jenny J.
Easy to use, fun and reminds you of your lesson. Lots of languages to choose from! You can quickly learn useful phrases!
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I like this app because it let's you learn different languages for free and not spend a lot of money like Rosetta Stone.
Lucia H.
Great helper when it comes to learning a new language!! However don't rely on the app to learn it all-- use it as a tool
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?