BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Beca A.
Its a very fun, interactive and addictive way to learn, it's just harder if you are starting from 0. But still fun to learn.
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
Used the free version at one point. It was easy to work with and it walks you through any problems. It is also kid friendly.
Zoie B.
Brush Prairie, WA
I enjoy this app but some aspects can be odd like the sentences that they use. It helped me learn Spanish one in high school.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I recommend this to my families at school. It’s a great tool to use when learning and trying to understand another language.
Jazmin K.
New York
it is very useful app. very quick and easy to use. I have found it useful when at work abroad when I need to learn a phrase.
Miss A.
Fresno, CA
Pretty cool app.. just wish i stayed more focused or interested in it. Im nit sure if it guessed my current levels correctly.
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
Great for beginners looking to learn a new language! I used this app when I was taking Spanish classes for extra practice.
Elena H.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Fun and interactive. Offers many languages and encourages memorization.
Free and good if you’re actually wanting to learn!
Ria J.
Odessa, FL
I love this app so much, I currently use it for both french and Spanish and it's a dream to use... its fun and easy to use
Casey R.
So easy to fit in these short term lessons. Encourages daily practice at your own pace. Lessons were simple yet practical.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?