BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Jacki O.
Newport News, VA
This is a great app. It is free and works really well. I think that anyone who wants to learn a new language should check it out.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
I used duolingo to try and learn Spanish. I really liked the ways it got you to use the words. It was easy but it was effective.
January G.
This app is of very good quality. If you use it on a regular basis, you quickly pick up on the language you are wanting to learn.
Karla G.
New Caney
I learned Italian in about a year. It gave me the confidence to survive 3 weeks in Italy. I love it! Io amo che parlo italiano!
Sanjna M.
Culver City, CA
Wonderfully thought out and designed app! I have been learning Spanish and surprised how easy and quick the learning tactic are
Gollita ..
This app shows you many languages. You can learn a lot with this app. I LOVE THIS APP IT'S
AWLSOME!!!! Wish you enjoy this app.
Jane C.
I love Duolingo! It is a fun and easy app. WE use it in sanish class for practice, and makes that class fun too! Def recommend.
Farin M.
Fresno, CA
Easiest way to learn a language! I brushed up on my Spanish and started learning Italian :) I live that the lessons are quick.
Isabella N.
Great way to learn another language without cost and reminds you to keep on track but isn't the easiest way to be 100% fluent.
Lauren H.
Techie Expert Level 1
As a linguist, I love languages. Duo Linguo is a fun way of learning languages. The lessons are short and easy to keep up with.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?