BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Karen B.
Very convenient app for studying spanish. I like that it tracks your progress and has daily reminders to encourage you to study.
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh
This is a spectacular app for learning to speak new languages. It uses several techniques to assist in obtaining the information.
Erica L.
Orlando, FL
This is a good and fun all but there isn't any organization to the learning process. It makes it hard to retain the new language.
Melanie W.
Athens
I love this app! I'm relatively certain I'd be fluent in Italian if I'd stuck with it! Easy to use, easy to follow short lessons.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
I used duolingo to try and learn Spanish. I really liked the ways it got you to use the words. It was easy but it was effective.
Jessye Z.
virginia
Great app! You learn fast and easy. Fácil de usar y aprender cualquier idioma. Desde la comodidad de cualquier lugar! Xie xie !!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great online learning tool. I've been using it on and off for about 3 years now. It has helped me learn some French and Italian.
Taylor B.
Really simple to use app! I tried to learn Spanish in college and I'm learning more from duolingo than I did from my instructor!
Kimberly D.
Fort Smith, AR
Great app I haven't used in it a while but it's great for wanting learn a second language or just learn the basics of a language
Bobbie-Jo W.
Jackson, NJ
My son is going into 7th grade and recently started using this app and loves it he's learning spanish I highly recommend this app
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?