BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
I like duolingo quite a bit. It makes it so that I don't lose a lot of the French that I know. I try to use it at least once a day.
Y P.
It's cute, fun, and easy. Probably the most convenient way to learn a new language on the go. It's accessible which makes it great.
Kathryn A.
A fun site to break into learning a language. Fun little modules to keep learning interesting. My children enjoy using it as well.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Used to use this app and liked it quite a bit. I wish it had more languages but it has quite a bit. I really should use it again.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great and fun way to learn the basics of spanish. It prompts you to do a little bit a day and helps you stay on track.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great online learning tool. I've been using it on and off for about 3 years now. It has helped me learn some French and Italian.
Melanie W.
Athens
I love this app! I'm relatively certain I'd be fluent in Italian if I'd stuck with it! Easy to use, easy to follow short lessons.
Taylor B.
Really simple to use app! I tried to learn Spanish in college and I'm learning more from duolingo than I did from my instructor!
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh
This is a spectacular app for learning to speak new languages. It uses several techniques to assist in obtaining the information.
Rachelle N.
Kaysville
Pretty cool app that really helps you learn parts of the language. The key is taking the time to do it, which I don’t always do.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?