BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Melissa M.
Elgin, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app. Have been using it for 2+ years to help my dual language student with his homework. I still need a lot of work though!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Best app to learn other language. Super easy to use and it's free. My husband and I used with great results. Also it's great for kid.
Gabrielle F.
Techie Expert Level 1
The Duolingo app is great when you want to learn a new language. It’s very easy and teaches you fast. I recommend this app to anyone.
Grace C.
Walton, KY
I’m one of those language fanatics that jus can’t stop! I’ve learned so much from Duolingo and I can’t believe how efficient it is!
Aline f.
Fairfield
It is a great app, I learn english and german and I recommed to all who want to learn a new language. My father started used
Laurie M.
I find this app easy to use and helps me to remember what I have already learned along with learning new things! Great for anyone!
raliyn g.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
I love this app its great for learning a,language in spare time. it's super easy to follow. and you can even compete with friends.
Jude S.
It's nice to use and I like that it gives you reminders to use it and points to motivate but it apparently isn't entirely accurate.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
I like duolingo quite a bit. It makes it so that I don't lose a lot of the French that I know. I try to use it at least once a day.
Y P.
It's cute, fun, and easy. Probably the most convenient way to learn a new language on the go. It's accessible which makes it great.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?