BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Mykala B.
They helped a lot. But halfway through the course, I felt I didn't know the language and gave up. I could not speak the language but I could read it well.
Alexis A.
Techie Expert Level 1
It's pretty cool. I'm picking up some new words quickly. I don't think it is the only method to rely on but it's a great addition to current learning plan
Carla A.
Doral, FL
I love it makes people understand a language in a game way. I love seen the activities and how interactive is it. It's a free app with amazing activities.
Selena R.
I remember I used to love going on this during my free period to learn the basics of Italian before I went I loved it because it was fun and easy to learn
Katie S.
Redmond, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
Very easy to use app. The lessons are fun and I've been learning Italian. The only drawback is that I wish there were more languages to choose from.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
This is a wonderful app for learning new languages!! It teaches you how to correctly pronounce words and phrases to and explains everything!! Great App!!!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Been using it to learn French for a few months. I love it! My only complaint is sometimes I KNOW I'm pronouncing something wrong and it doesn't correct me.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
This app makes it very easy to learn other languages, I actually downloaded this because I didn't know what it was, and then it was very easy to enjoy it!
Mayzie L.
Tallahassee, FL
Really fun and easy to use. I love that it's an app because I can practice any other language at any time. The information is limited but still a great app
Andrea M.
Dallas
Son loves this app. He enjoys learning a new language and keeps him interested. I thought it would be tough for him to use but it is very easy and simple.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?