BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Gabrielle W.
Norfolk, VA
I can't say that i remember what I learned in those small courses provided. But it was nice that you could learn words by seeing,hearing, and speaking them.
Larissa A.
Berkeley, CA
I've learned a lot from this app! Teach English in an easy and practical way! I wanted everyone to have the initiative to use it and to learn a new language!
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo is a great free app for learning languages. It's super easy and affordable...bc it's free!! You won't be disappointed if you consider using this app
Yesenia D.
Anthony , FL
Very effective. Great price who doesn’t like free. It’s just finding the motivation in yourself to keep going. There few different languages to choose from.
Marissa J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used for english and italian... i am ecuadorian so my first language is spanish i am still working in my english but i know you understand my bad english 🤣
Andrea S.
This is a great way to incorporate learning a new language into your everyday activities! It's easy to use and interactive. You can't beat it for the price.
Selena R.
I remember I used to love going on this during my free period to learn the basics of Italian before I went I loved it because it was fun and easy to learn
Alexis A.
Techie Expert Level 1
It's pretty cool. I'm picking up some new words quickly. I don't think it is the only method to rely on but it's a great addition to current learning plan
Carla A.
Doral, FL
I love it makes people understand a language in a game way. I love seen the activities and how interactive is it. It's a free app with amazing activities.
Mayzie L.
Tallahassee, FL
Really fun and easy to use. I love that it's an app because I can practice any other language at any time. The information is limited but still a great app
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?