BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
Really love this app. I’ve learned both Italian and Spanish and refreshed my French speaking skills. The really know how to keeps things simple and effective.
Molly O.
Bloomfield, NY
As a teacher, this is a fantastic way to learn language at the beginning levels and to really practice in the middle of life without it being too overwhelming
Nathlene E.
This app is so entertaining and great for beginners, it's a pretty decent app for learning how to speak other language. It's pretty cool, we use it at school.
Nina D.
I love this app, if you've ever thought about learning a new language, try duolingo! It's fun to use and even more fun if you have friends who use it as well.
Mariel Z.
Miami
I learned German in high school. But after many years without practicing I lost my fluency and start forgetting some words. Duolingo help me get back on track
Alyssa W.
Weston
I love duolingo! I used it to give me an extra boost while learning Spanish in school, and I've used it for long after to ensure I still remember the language.
Yesenia D.
Anthony , FL
Very effective. Great price who doesn’t like free. It’s just finding the motivation in yourself to keep going. There few different languages to choose from.
Andrea S.
This is a great way to incorporate learning a new language into your everyday activities! It's easy to use and interactive. You can't beat it for the price.
Marissa J.
I used for english and italian... i am ecuadorian so my first language is spanish i am still working in my english but i know you understand my bad english 🤣
Gabrielle W.
Norfolk, VA
I can't say that i remember what I learned in those small courses provided. But it was nice that you could learn words by seeing,hearing, and speaking them.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?