BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Kevia G.
This app is great for introducing you to a new language! I used it when i was learning spanish and it was great and paced itself based on your understanding of the content.
Jami B.
I like to use this app to brush up on my Spanish, and help me with German. It's really addicting. I like how it makes you go back over sections so you keep the information fresh.
Lauren H.
Love this app!! I have Rosetta stone, but this allows me to supplement that on the road. Easy and intuitive. It gets addicting and you are always learning or reinforcing!
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Love that you can do it at your own pace and it's free. You can even turn off the sound/microphone functions when needed so you can do it in public if you have time.
Kayla S.
This app is great for learning a new language and they just keep improving it. I've been using it for a few months now and I already feel more fluent in Spanish!
Alyssa L.
Kenosha
I started studying german again about 2 months ago I studied german in school but I could never get the hang of it now I'm able to keep a conversation in german
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
This app really helped me learn my Spanish! I was having trouble memorizing words but this app helped me with fun games! I love this app especially bc it’s free
Carmyn B.
Middleburg
Very fun and helpful. I am now over 50 percent fluent in Spanish! I'm also in a Spanish class so that also helps. Makes learning a new language fun yet helpful.
Nazym S.
Huntsville, TX
Love it. Easy and simple app to use at your free time to learn new languages. I used it as bonus for German language class that i was taking in uni. Recommend!
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
Really love this app. I’ve learned both Italian and Spanish and refreshed my French speaking skills. The really know how to keeps things simple and effective.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?