BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
This is the great way to learn a new language. I had to use this app when I was learning Spanish in high school and it was a great tool to study for my spanish test.
Charmaine G.
San Diego
Love duolingo! It should be used as a supplement to language learning as you will not learn a language solely from using it. It is a good introductory to a language!
Sarah S.
This app is good if you are trying to learn a new language. It makes learning the language fun and easy! This is also great for practicing a language you already know.
Sacia L.
Freeport, NY
Duo lingo is great. Gives you real conversation translations as well as providing the opportunity to really use and remember conjugations, which is where I struggle
Chey G.
This is the greatest app for learning language. Each lesson builds on the previous one while throwing in review items. The app is so fun, accurate, and impressive.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
Best app I have found to help me learn a new language! I needed to start learning Spanish since that's my husbands first language and this has helped me so much!
Rachel C.
I'm learning a new language easy and in my own time... only thing I didn't like was that when you say something, the system says it's right no matter what you say.
Chardae J.
This app is simple and amazing and it's quite fun. I'm using it to learn Spanish and it's way more interesting than any of the classes I've taken in high school.
Nav E.
I came across Duolingo when I was searching for languages learning app and l started learning Spanish so far l liked it but as l 'm an beginner l found it little bit difficult so far the app is Nice
Jade S.
I love this app. I am very interested in Italian and French and this app continues to help me learn these languages. I would like to say merci or grazie to the creators of this app. 😄👌
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?