BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Jaime W.
Cranford , NJ
I have used this app for a while. Recently brushing up and learning more Spanish. We even had teams and could see each other's progress. And make it into a game. Very user friendly and gives you notifications and reminders to do your daily leason
Raeauna B.
Love the way it teaches. I've had the app for so long I should be fluent in another language by now, but that's on me and my lack of participation lol overall, great content and always adding new updates with languages and cool interactions. A thumbs up for learning!
Nikki Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is so neat to me. You have endless learning abilities with it that actually make sense. They really break things down to help you learn for life and not just for the moment. I love how interactive and fun they make the learning process.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
I take Spanish and French on this app and it makes it really easy to learn the basics and then challenges you after every lesson. So far so good and I'm sticking with it! Excited to see how much I learn and how far I get. Duolingo
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like the iOS version is leaps and bound better than the android version. It teaches basic sentence structuring but also has a conversation option the kinda forces you to converse like a real person. I’m learning French super fast
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
Duo lingo is great for refreshing languages like Spanish. It helped me a ton before I went on a month long mission in Peru. Now I'm working in a clinic where most of our patients are Spanish speaking and it's a great help for practicing
Lorena C.
Caledonia , MI
Love this app... I took 3 years of French in high school and I wanted to refresh my memory and this is an amazing app to use. I also learned a lot that I didn’t know already. I can’t wait to keep using this app and learn more French.
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
I had to use this in high school for Spanish and it is okay. I already knew most of the words and sentences on here because I was required to take Spanish at my k-8 school. This is good for beginners and those rusty with a language.
Annie F.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is incredible! I'm so glad they recently added Japanese! I use it to keep up on my French, German, Spanish, and Korean, and I'm so grateful that it's free!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this app! I’ve been using it for about three years to learn German. It works very well and keeps you entertained while you learn new things. I love it a lot and it has definitely prepared me for my future trip to Germany!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?