BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Ellen W.
The app is a great idea, but I can't seem to use it for more than a short burst of time. A fun time-killer and language-refresher, but not effective enough to teach a language on its own.
Abigail E.
This app definitely helped fill in the gaps that high school Spanish class didn't fill in. It's great to refresh a language you already know or learn a new language you want to learn.
Ioana C.
Beaverton
If you put in the effort, you will see the results. Made by users and professionals, the program is very interactive and fun with effective ways to quickly pick up multiple languages.
Melissa G.
This is the perfect app for learning a language because it makes it fun and feal like you're just playing a game. I used this app to help me with Spanish and it's very effective.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love Duolingo. Whether I am using it on my laptop or on the go I love it. I love how its free but still has a lot of languages to offer. I use it for Spanish and have actually learned a lot from it! I highly recommend it!
Yoldaris J.
Excellent for learning a new language can sometimes be a bit frustrating because it is a dedicated teacher and if you do not take the class will remember it a thousand times !
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful app, (I wish I remembered to use it more) but it is very interactive and has both visual and sound involvement. Great app and free, I can't complain.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I have used this on and off for some years now. However I'm planning to make this the year that I dedicate myself to becoming fluent or at least somewhere near there in Spanish.
Allie F.
Gulfport, MS
Neither like or dislike. They need to make it more fun. I do it for a while then get bored and stop for months and forget everything I learned and have to start over.
Charmaine G.
San Diego
Love duolingo! It should be used as a supplement to language learning as you will not learn a language solely from using it. It is a good introductory to a language!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?