BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Alana J.
Waldorf, MD
Duolingo makes learning a second language fun and easy. I really enjoyed trying to learn Spanish from the app. The different styles of games and activities make learning a language easy and fun.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo is user friendly and fun. It is a great resource I have used for my students taking Spanish as well as my own children when they were taking Spanish. It's very affordable and accessible.
Kristan W.
Syracuse
Duo lingo is fantastic. I use it personally to learn Hebrew and use it to supplement my French 1 and 2 classes. I love the classroom features and the kids love to compete for most points earned.
Taylor  P.
I recommend this to anyone studying a language or anyone who wants to start studying a language. It is easy to follow and fun to do using Duolingo. I use it to keep my Spanish in tip top shape. They keep adding languages as the app develops and gains popularity.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
I really do like this app. It's intriguing to try to learn new languages and is at the convenience of simply just being on your phone. I only tried Italian, but I learned a few things from it
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
OH, I LOVE this app! It makes learning a language (and refreshing yourself on an old one) so easy and fun! If you want to learn a language, this is 100% the app you should get! It's brilliant.
Betsy P.
ATLANTA, GA
This product helped me tremendously before I went to spain. I hadn't used spanish for a couple of years (it was my minor in college), and it totally refreshed my memory. Very highly recommend!
Ashleigh Ayn S.
This is a really fun app! I took Spanish in high school but that was years ago, and a lot of my clients are not fluent in English. This helps me to brush up! I really love the pace it sets.
Thegirlreview s.
This is a really fun educational app to use, Ive actually learned a language using this app.I can even comprehend everything i say and translate it in my head it is also very addicting
Ellen W.
The app is a great idea, but I can't seem to use it for more than a short burst of time. A fun time-killer and language-refresher, but not effective enough to teach a language on its own.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?