BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Learn a new language for free! The app is constantly updating to give you more languages to learn. If a language isn't available yet, you can vote to have it added. The app is easy to use and will remind you to study a little bit every day. You can set daily goals to help yourself stay on track.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
It's been a while since I have used Duolingo. I don't recall being too disappointed. If this is the website I'm thinking of, they used to have a feature where you could talk to people fluent in the language you want to learn. It was cool but the chats weren't regulated, I encountered many creeps.
Ashley D.
Awesome language app! Love that it will even send you notifications to remind you to practice (you can disable). A lot of languages to choose from and it doesn't have to be time consuming. Learn at your own pace.
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
This app is so interactive and I love it! I haven't been able to use it for a minute but when I am able to, it sounds everything out and uses repetition, which is awesome for learning! I can't wait to be fluent in Spanish.
Jennapher R.
LAKEWOOD, CO
Learning a language in a fun way that uses multiple ways of learning (audio, visual) was tge best way for me to pick up on conversational spanish. Multiple people suggested it to me and Ii was not disappointed!
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy to use. Helps you by practicing weak words both typing out and speaking verbally. I have not completed the whole language course yet but believe it will be just as effective as more expensive programs.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
For the most part Duolingo is a great app. I have been learning French on it and have learned a lot. There are a lot of typos and the lady who talks on it is hard to understand sometimes, but otherwise a great app.
Imani N.
I LOVE this app. Although I'm extremely lazy it does help to keep you on top of learning with its notifications. It makes learning a new language a lot more fun for me. There's so many languages to choose from.
Takarra H.
Great APP. I am trying to learn how to speak and write in Spanish. The app is amazing. You get to take quizzes, you can hear the language, you can set daily goals for yourself. And its free how cool is that
Rosalia F.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
popular web to learn a new languages without getting out of your home. you can use 20 minutes of your day and learn something each day. its easy to use, you can learn playing and it has a very easy plataform
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?