BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This game is great for beginners and for experts! I love using this to practice my spanish while I'm not in school. I also love how it's a bit of a game. Overall a great tool that every language class should take advantage of
Monica D.
Henderson
I downloaded the Duolingo app to learn a little bit of French before a trip to France. It is a great little app that is fun to use. Will it make you fluent? Probably not, but it definitely increased the number of words in my vocabulary.
ADRiana L.
Erie, PA
Duolingo is an amazing app for those who wants to learn a new language. I am from brasil and I am a portuguese speaker and before come to America, Duolingo was the app that I used to study and learn English. Its educational methodology is fun and dynamic.
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
Duolingo is a great app for those that have the basics of any language and want to learn more or refresh their memory. It is also great for learning a new language and it can send you reminders to study the language everyday.
Samantha E.
Convenient, easy and free way to learn a language! The program analyzes your progress and adjusts so that you spend more time on areas where you are struggling and can move past areas which you have already mastered. Love this!
Ashley N.
St Petersburg, FL
Its takes detication to actually learn spanish & this app is truely helpful if your serious about learning.It sets daily reminders to come back and pratice daily.Learning is like a game which is great for the mind.Great app
Ginger C.
This is nice free little app that give me a chance to learn other languages...yes, I am learning more than one language at a time. It is very convenient and easy to get started. The reason that I give it 4 stars is because each language learning course is lack of basics, it jump-starts from vocabularies.
Crystal G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I downloaded this app just to see what it was all about, and I'm glad that I did. Although I've only done the first lesson in Spanish, I do like the concept of the app!
Teria A.
Pinson, AL
Duolingo is BY FAR my most favorite language learning tool. It is very reliable and accurate. The best feature is the recording option. It records you saying the word or phrase in the language you're learning and offers critique! It's free and I would definitely recommend to potential linguists!
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Learn a new language for free! The app is constantly updating to give you more languages to learn. If a language isn't available yet, you can vote to have it added. The app is easy to use and will remind you to study a little bit every day. You can set daily goals to help yourself stay on track.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?