BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Cristina S.
Sammamish, WA
Overall Duolingo is a great free resource to learn a second language or relearn one you need to brush up on before a trip. It was easy to get started and the pictures associated with the words help me memorize more efficiently.
Kathryn O.
Lubbock, TX
Made it super easy to learn basic Italian before going to Italy! My boyfriend and I would compete on who was learning more and earning more points! I wish it picked up better on the spoken section as I have not perfected my Italian accent!
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used this app for years and continue to everyday. they are always updates that make it better and more effective. it is the easiest to follow and to my taste, most effective. it offers a lot of languages and i recommend to anyone!
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is an incredible app that changes lives. if you know the background of it, you realize you're helping so much more than yourself. And it also teaches you the different languages! so brilliant. I feel like when I use the app I'm helping change the world and pick up some extra culture. Glad to be a part of something like this!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
For a free language app this one is fantastic. It has some quick lessons that go straight into a quiz. Some of the options are translation and others are spoken, so it does make use of the microphone. It's super easy and great for brushing up
Suzette H.
Philadelphia , PA
I still can't speak as much Spanish as I'd like but I can understand more than I did when I first started. As someone who is awful at learning other languages, this app is awesome and helpful. I feel like it actually wants me to learn.
Katie M.
Fun way to learn a new language. Lessons are easy to follow, you can learn a lot on the free version of the app. App helps you learn writing, speaking, and reading. Great app to start learning a new language. I highly recommend it.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
Great app!

Learning is easy.

Go at the pace you want.

Reminders feel annoying a first... but they are a great reminder of what you need to do to accomplish your goals!

Great for any age.

My three year old and I learned Spanish with this app.
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
I like Duolingo to practice the languages that I already know. However, I would never use it to learn a new language because it's too basic. I think that they need to make it more specific and teach things that aren't that simple.
Judith M.
Esta aplicación es lo máximo, ahora mismo la uso desde mi teléfono y desde la PC, y estoy estudiando inglés. Me gusta mucho la interactividad y facilidad para aprender el idioma. Me ayuda a sentirme motivada mientras estudio.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?