BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I am an ESL teacher (English as a second language), and I use duolingo religiously!!! Not only to learn for myself, but for my students to learn English. The software is so easy to use, colorful and fun, and very repetitive to give you lots of practice. Absolutely amazing application
Celina C.
Really great app for those trying to learn a new language, or at least some basics. Also helpful for refreshing your mind on a language that you might already know but not fully.
Elisha W.
It definitely helps me to learn the basics of a language and get better at learning the language. I am the type that needs to speak with someone in order to remember and learn completely but this app has been extremely helpful in learning.
Victoria L.
Great app for starting to learn a new language. The exercises are fun and are similar to Rosetta Stone. The comments section is helpful when confused with a structure, however, it's not always enough. Duolingo is a great starting point.
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
Duolingo is obviously really easy and simple to use. It is affordable if you want to go beyond the free stuff. I haven't really felt the need to do so however because I am already in Spanish classes. But it is really great for practicing and really using what you've learned in school.
Tika T.
This app is great for understanding the basics of spanish. I use this app to help me understand spanish for my spanish class and it has helped a lot. To all the college and high schoolers, this is a great app to use to help you with spanish!
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
Duolingo is a great app and site to learn another language! It always has met my expectations, although sometimes it is boring. It is affordable and most of the time you can download it free. The best feature is the quizzes. I see no need to improve.
Taylor S.
Platteville, WI
This app was very helpful in studying my Spanish skills. It was easy to use and had great learning tools. It is a free app! The learning options are endless. Very reliable app. There are definitely ways to improve and I’m sure they will!
Andrea B.
Philadelphia, PA
Lots of fun and easy to use! Teachers can also use it for their class!!! I and my students love it! I have used it to learn German. Only downfall is when they began to teach Vietnamese the app kept freezing and they don't offer mandarin.
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
It's a good app to learn a language the best part it's free. It's pretty good to learn tha basics and intermediate but you have to practice everyday. Personally I love it because it's easy to use and you can practice anywhere on your phone. I do recommend this
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?